S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From S.H Figuarts Lover on Facebook

D4FD3AA0-BE5C-45E3-BC1C-CDEBFF1FF806.jpeg

It may just be the angle of the picture but the jawline looks different comparing the left to the right side of the face. It looks a lot narrower on the left side.

I don't even have room for IW Thor in my current display, let alone Captain Marvel. Def will use her with the Masked head, just looks cooler in general. Agreed that they should start packing in more alternate heads. Thor was pricey, couldn't have included an eye patched head or head with glowing eyes paint apps? At least Cap Marvel has 2.

S8gWInW.jpg

I don't even have room for IW Thor in my current display, let alone Captain Marvel. Def will use her with the Masked head, just looks cooler in general. Agreed that they should start packing in more alternate heads. Thor was pricey, couldn't have included an eye patched head or head with glowing eyes paint apps? At least Cap Marvel has 2.

S8gWInW.jpg

Yeah good point about the eye patch head, would have been awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But then you'd wind up with 2 figures with bland likenesses, 2 figures that don't really scale well with other figuarts, and a lot less articulation.

But then he'd only be out like $30 versus the $65 plus for Captain Marvel. But I get your point. I'm still not sure if I'm getting Nebula, face sculpt/printing doesn't look great and I'm pleased with the ML version but part of me is like "but the SHF articulation, the overall execution", unsure if I'll get it or not.

But then he'd only be out like $30 versus the $65 plus for Captain Marvel. But I get your point. I'm still not sure if I'm getting Nebula, face sculpt/printing doesn't look great and I'm pleased with the ML version but part of me is like "but the SHF articulation, the overall execution", unsure if I'll get it or not.
I’m kinda in the same boat. Do I want to drop $80 or whatever, for a character that hasn’t really been in focus for a year or more? The ML isn’t horrible. Buuuut like you said... the execution... I think I have a problem.

I'll always prefer whatever SHF is peddling over getting another Marvel Legend with gummy plastic, with mediocre articulation, those ugly neck joints and bland head sculpts.

I'll always prefer whatever SHF is peddling over getting another Marvel Legend with gummy plastic, with mediocre articulation, those ugly neck joints and bland head sculpts.

I essentially collect marvel legends to keep carded, to me its akin to collecting trading cards. I get the ones I like or look good at affordable prices. Figuarts I get to display because for the most part, they're incredible.

But then you'd wind up with 2 figures with bland likenesses, 2 figures that don't really scale well with other figuarts, and a lot less articulation.

I really think the ML likenesses are better, this is coming from someone who defends SHF very hard lol. At worse I'll get the ML for just the head. I don't have it in hand but some Legends scale alright with SHF. Either way my detolf shelf is so packed with Avengers right now I'm not too concerned about someone being 1/2" taller or something.

Just a top notch figuarts IMO

So How should I display her

With the eyes

Without

Ooh tough call. I really like both but honestly the ML head with the eyes looks better to me. I dont even have room to display my ant-man and wasp yet so I'd be torn myself but I say the ml head.

It works so well with ML in hand that the camera misses that I really wished they Figuarts actually did a alt helmet with eyes and unmasked

Tough call, I like that you can see the eyes with the Marvel Legend version but the Figuarts helmet is so much better, the ML one looks like a sloppy mess compared to it.

Back