S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much more expensive was the infinity war stuff on bbts compared to Japanese retailers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much more expensive was the infinity war stuff on bbts compared to Japanese retailers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanos was almost the same, he was $82 retail I think. Everything else had some accessories lumped in. Honestly Thanos and Iron Man are the only one I would think would sell out fast for the Bluefin releases. Pretty much every other Infinity War figure is still available on Amazon right now besides Thanos and the 50.

Huh so that Thanos leak from ages back wasn't a custom, it's this figure. Matches up perfectly

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nearly bare bones Nebula for $115... That's ridiculous.

It's a soul web exclusive & BBTS charges extra for those.

I suggest using some of Bandai's affiliated services like FromJapan, Samurai Buyer & DeJapan instead.

Just make an account with one of those sites & copy the figure's link from P-Bandai.jp & they will provide you with the same original price & will charge you for shipping & handling when the item arrives in their warehouse.

They require upfront payment though, similar to Anime-Export.

It's an easy solution & you don't have to pay outrageous prices on BBTS or Nippon Yasan later on.

Thanos up on Amazon for $95

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q5SCK6S/

Thanos already sold out on BBTS, I just snagged one off Amazon, tho there is a chance they'll cancel my order in the next few months. Whether it's SHF or Mezco, a lot of my pre-orders from Amazon get cancelled due to "out of stock".

Ordered Thanos at BBTS before the sell out. It is much higher than the Japanese retailers, but ya gotta figure in shipping from Japan. Decided I like the armored version better so I am selling my Infinity War version.

Ordered Thanos at BBTS before the sell out. It is much higher than the Japanese retailers, but ya gotta figure in shipping from Japan. Decided I like the armored version better so I am selling my Infinity War version.

I know there are quite a few people who didn't care for his unarmored look in IW, I too prefer his armored look like in Infinity Gauntlet, but I really liked IW so I'll keep mine, maybe swap one of his IW heads on the Endgame body. Would be cool if they did a Deluxe version that came with his throne seen in Avengers. Snagged my tickets for Endgame on the 25th, just getting very stoked for this movie.

For anyone that missed out on the SHF Iron Man Mark III, 42 or 46 or Tony Stark, BBTS just put pre-orders up for 2nd releases for all of these and will ship next month.

EndGameSOLDOUT.jpg

Since these Endgame figures are not Tamashii Web Exs, how likely is it that BBTS (or any retailer) will get a restock soon?

****, I just thought of something. Everyone expects Tony Stark won't survive Endgame. His final suit is Mark 86, dude's gonna get 86'd... foreshadowing?

Since these Endgame figures are not Tamashii Web Exs, how likely is it that BBTS (or any retailer) will get a restock soon?

Has BBTS put up their End games stock yet?

BBTS had stuff up yesterday but looks like End Game stuff is sold out...
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Sear...ageSize=20&SortOrder=New&Series=32&Company=81

You might want to email BBTS to see if they will restock but right now it's like a frenzy to get these things :gah:

This is crazy :slap

Back