S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, what figures would you like that haven't been made? Like a top five list? For me, it's

-Vision (Civil War)
- Hawkeye/Widow (Civil War) maybe exclusive two pack?
- Scarlett Witch (Civil War)
- Flacon (same as others)
-Gamora

Bonus is Vulture but they'd never.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's mine:

- Winter soldier. Can't decide if I want his WS look or the CW. Although I guess he'd be a bad guy if they do WS.

- Falcon. CW version

- Viz and Scarlet

- Nick fury and Maria Hill!

- I would like for them to redo Thor with digital face printing and cloth cape.

Bonus:

- I want some villains! Loki, Red Skull, Vulture and some Chiaturi for army building

- I have the age of ultron widow and Hawkeye and they're enough for me although I do like their costumes in civil war more.

Here's mine:

- Winter soldier. Can't decide if I want his WS look or the CW. Although I guess he'd be a bad guy if they do WS.

- Falcon. CW version

- Viz and Scarlet

- Nick fury and Maria Hill!

- I would like for them to redo Thor with digital face printing and cloth cape.

Bonus:

- I want some villains! Loki, Red Skull, Vulture and some Chiaturi for army building

- I have the age of ultron widow and Hawkeye and they're enough for me although I do like their costumes in civil war more.

Nice, yeah red skull would be awesome! Thor totally went over my head too.

Yep I love mine. 99% of the posability of the Amazing Yamaguchi without the Revoltech oddness

20170822_143505-1.jpg

Vulture, Ragnarok Thor, Winter soldier, falcon (with poseable wings!), Yellowjacket, kaecilius, Steve Rogers (think of the custom potential!), And I would LOVE some Raimi figures

Hey guys, what figures would you like that haven't been made? Like a top five list? For me, it's

-Vision (Civil War)
- Hawkeye/Widow (Civil War) maybe exclusive two pack?
- Scarlett Witch (Civil War)
- Flacon (same as others)
-Gamora

Bonus is Vulture but they'd never.

Well I'm under the presumption that they have plans to make Gamora and Drax :pray:

So my wish list would included:
adult Groot - just so we have the option
finish the other Avengers = Winter Soldier, Vision, Falcon, Scarlet Witch
and also Yondu

gonna expand as well - some Ultron sentries or Chiaturi too, like chodenjipop said for army building and some baddies to fight. But the hard part there is that it's gonna be hard to army build at $60-70 a pop...it would be nice if these were on the lower end price (closer to $30-$40), but that might be too much to ask.

Well I'm under the presumption that they have plans to make Gamora and Drax :pray:

So my wish list would included:
adult Groot - just so we have the option
finish the other Avengers = Winter Soldier, Vision, Falcon, Scarlet Witch
and also Yondu

gonna expand as well - some Ultron sentries or Chiaturi too, like chodenjipop said for army building and some baddies to fight. But the hard part there is that it's gonna be hard to army build at $60-70 a pop...it would be nice if these were on the lower end price (closer to $30-$40), but that might be too much to ask.

Army building could be possible seeing as how the Star Wars Figuarts used to be ridiculous and the troopers were around the same price or not much less than the actual characters, but now they all hover around 30-40 at least, the non exclusive ones. Just gotta hope what ever happened there happens here at some point I suppose.

Well got in Spidey and after a little mishap decided to keep him like this for now (he actually stays there with no stand or other support). Basically when I was posing him one of the half pieces of his hip came off. At first I thought I broke it but it looks like it just popped off. I guess a little glue will help it stay but didn't want to keep posing him because it would keep popping off.

In person the neck doesn't look as long and isn't too much of an issue (for me) as I thought.
Gotta do another group pic since I could not fit Dr. Strange in this shot.

S.H._Figuarts_Avengers_IMG_8236_med.jpg

Well got in Spidey and after a little mishap decided to keep him like this for now (he actually stays there with no stand or other support). Basically when I was posing him one of the half pieces of his hip came off. At first I thought I broke it but it looks like it just popped off. I guess a little glue will help it stay but didn't want to keep posing him because it would keep popping off.

In person the neck doesn't look as long and isn't too much of an issue (for me) as I thought.
Gotta do another group pic since I could not fit Dr. Strange in this shot.

S.H._Figuarts_Avengers_IMG_8236_med.jpg
That group shot looks really sweet! Makes me jealous haha. Awesome collection mate.

Super hyped on Spidey! Also just got him in and took some shots on my nice camera lol.DSC05560.jpg

Here’s a photo I took of mine using google street view for the background.

774b21c3bea601e755fe2b56381ed95e.jpg

To be honest, I'm a little disappointed with the range of motion in the arms. The way they did the butterfly joint makes it impossible for it to move backward, and the top of the arm bumps against the shoulders.

Also, I'm concerned with the severe lack of news on the Ragnarok front. I'm hoping they at the very least, do a Thor figure from that movie.

To be honest, I'm a little disappointed with the range of motion in the arms. The way they did the butterfly joint makes it impossible for it to move backward, and the top of the arm bumps against the shoulders.

Also, I'm concerned with the severe lack of news on the Ragnarok front. I'm hoping they at the very least, do a Thor figure from that movie.

Agreed but I feel with could get a better Hulk as well.

I'm waiting on that Mezco hulk they showed the prototype for at SDCC

Back