S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Sorry for the crappy iPad pic, but my computer completely died on me last night so I can't upload pictures from my camera.

These guys are a hell of a lot of fun to pose and they do so extremely well. These are some of the nicest 6 inch figures I've ever owned, even nicer than Mafex Spidey and Batman. Really wish they'd make some more Iron Man figures, but I doubt it will happen since they're having licensing issues.

Good to hear! So far people who have been getting these in hand, have really been digging them. Again, shame about the licensing issues Bandai had with these because it looks like they're selling well.

Hot Toys needs really more competition in good Iron Man figures. Their figures are too expensive nowadays. Unfortunately these are not but for this price they also don't pretend to be.

Hot Toys needs really more competition in good Iron Man figures. Their figures are too expensive nowadays. Unfortunately these are not but for this price they also don't pretend to be.

They are worth it

i just po this fig as i couldnt find HT mark 6 with a good price , the articulations are looking good

I got my IM and WM figures yesterday and they are fantastic action figures. I wouldn't pay the bloated/inflated prices at BBTS, but for $35-40 each for these guys they are fantastic. Articulation is top notch and the detail is pretty sharp for 6 inch figures. The paint on my copies is good, but not great and could be a little cleaner in some areas (much sharper and cleaner than any hasbro release). In person I like the proportions on the figures, a little stylized but I think it works. I'll be snapping some pictures of these guys in the following days.

I got my IM and WM figures yesterday and they are fantastic action figures. I wouldn't pay the bloated/inflated prices at BBTS, but for $35-40 each for these guys they are fantastic. Articulation is top notch and the detail is pretty sharp for 6 inch figures. The paint on my copies is good, but not great and could be a little cleaner in some areas (much sharper and cleaner than any hasbro release). In person I like the proportions on the figures, a little stylized but I think it works. I'll be snapping some pictures of these guys in the following days.

damn 35-40 dollars thats very cheap,i assume that price including shipping cost? i had to pay $55 shipped for late po :gah:

can i ask how about the paint quality compare to HT mark 6? are they similar?

Last edited:

damn 40 dollars thats very cheap, i had to pay $55 for late po :gah:

Sometimes preordering early in the game pays off. :yess: I know it would kind of be a long shot but I'd like Bandai to make a whiplash MKII to go with these figures.

damn 35-40 dollars thats very cheap,i assume that price including shipping cost? i had to pay $55 shipped for late po :gah:

can i ask how about the paint quality compare to HT mark 6? are they similar?

I don't know about the paint quality on the HT mark VI, because I missed out on that, but I have the others Mark II, III, IV, War Machine etc. and I can honestly say the paint has a great finish to it. In someways surpasses the HT's mold.

My only big complain would be that the figure needs a stand, fortunately I have a spare that fit, and maybe the light up hands, chest and eyes would've made this over the top, but these are just minor complaints. All in all a fantastic piece and I can't stop posing him :yess:

i really like these figures ,i hope more will be made
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww8Ltwvs-Ns"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww8Ltwvs-Ns[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6IkL2hin2I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6IkL2hin2I[/ame]

Last edited:

watch

[ame]https://youtu.be/-t2fCtlPIEQ[/ame]

Just got this pair today. Wasn't quite sure what to expect but these guys are little works of art. The articulation is amazing but IMO, the coolest feature are the diecast feet. Really gives the figures some heft.

All that's missing is a light up feature but they make up for it with the molded repulsor blasts and muzzle flashes.

I really hope they continue to do more armors, which will allow me to not have to pick up the PI 1/12 scale Marks.

Sharing my joy, got the black tamashii version. :yess: this guy is built better than i was expecting.

I hope they make more armors and branch out to the other Marvel films.

S.H.Figuarts Hulk... :drool

I hope they make more armors and branch out to the other Marvel films.

S.H.Figuarts Hulk... :drool

Figma is coming out with the Avengers. The big 4 are in prototype phase. I don't have a link right now but they do exist and look great.

It looks pretty cool. I like that color combination, especially on a Mark VI.

How do you like it? Is it made well?

Loving it so far built solid. The only flaw i would say is that the joints could be tighter. Finally an iron man that can be posed in it's landing pose without looking too weird :blissy

Back