S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you PlatypusRhyme!:hi5:

Sure thing. I struggled with decided which ONE to buy. And then somehow ended up with all three. If I had to sell one, I think it would be the Mezco, partly bc of its size and also the mismatch of paint on the face and hands. The Marvel Select Hulk is around $50, so for the price it can't be beat.

Just grabbed the MS version for $50 w/ free shipping on eBay. Thanks again. I think I'm gonna pass on the Figuarts one since I already bought the Mezco, and 2 Ragnarok Hulks are good enough for me.

great shots Cooler! :clap

So can you make Thor taller by pulling his legs down? (similar to first release Thor)
He looks a little short.

Man this makes me want the Avengers Thor that much sooner since Inf War Thor looks great!

great shots Cooler! :clap

So can you make Thor taller by pulling his legs down? (similar to first release Thor)
He looks a little short.

Man this makes me want the Avengers Thor that much sooner since Inf War Thor looks great!

I don't know cause I don't have the figure. But speaking about how tall he is, these pictures can be useful...

thanks Cooler for the reference pics.

I just saw DAmazing's video and yes, the legs can be pulled downward. Good that he can gain a little bit of height

That cap is still one of the worst figures i've seen. How do you make something as ridiculously good as the IW Black Widow, only to butcher IW Captain America?

Actually, with some upgrades, he can be the best of the bunch. :eek

46246996495_fc4712775e_c.jpg

46246996545_ca46efe091_c.jpg

I know it says MK 20, but damn just a repaint of MK 7.

The majority of the "House Party Protocol" are the same armors in different colors. There are very few one of a kind armors. It only makes sense that you will see all the repaints before you see new armor designs.

I know it says MK 20, but damn just a repaint of MK 7.

That's Python, which is not a straight repaint of Mark 7. It is a repaint of the red and gold Mark 9- which itself shares elements from the Mark 7 (chest and arms), Heartbreaker (lower legs) and Silver Centurion (helmet). The dark grey and gold also made it one of the slickest HPP Hot Toys armors, I'd buy it in figuarts form in a heartbeat. I've had to hold myself back from buying it again in $200+ King Arts form even though I don't even collect that scale, its such a nice suit.

Back