S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man for some reason I was thinking he was a march release, I am so excited for him, its unreal. HT's really disappointed and Hasbros was dull, so this is my last hope

Yeah, I’m very excited as well. Stormbreaker is actually accurate, the cloth cape looks nice, and the likeness already looks good, which bodes well for the final product. I just hope Nin Nin Game actually ends up getting enough to fill my order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone need a Dr. Strange? I'm looking for an official flame kit and buying the set is the most straightforward way to do it. I'd be willing to cut a deal with anyone wanting the figure.

Any place still taking PO’s for Captain Marvel? I could’ve sworn I got one in when HLJ opened theirs up but I’m not seeing it in my history or anything which sucks.

Thor’s looking really good:
cd66ccc1d14e9c77d17d15c6519e9ea1.jpg

aefa44fbab5ef1c704485bc98843f37e.jpg

66fdff1f28676e25338cdd1fc2e8db77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does the Ragnarok Hulk from this line compare to the Mezco one. I just bought the Mezco one but have only seen pics of this one, anyone have both and can give me a comparison. Thanks.:huh

How does the Ragnarok Hulk from this line compare to the Mezco one. I just bought the Mezco one but have only seen pics of this one, anyone have both and can give me a comparison. Thanks.:huh

Figuarts one is better, has better range of motion and more articulation

Figuarts one is better, has better range of motion and more articulation

Thanks Lipsmack. I appreciate the input. I guess I should have clarified what I prefer, and that is the look/size of the figure. I don't really do much posing and or playing with these figures so articulation and range of motion is really a non-issue. My question is if you have them side by side which one is bigger and which one looks better and or more movie accurate. Thanks.

Thanks Lipsmack. I appreciate the input. I guess I should have clarified what I prefer, and that is the look/size of the figure. I don't really do much posing and or playing with these figures so articulation and range of motion is really a non-issue. My question is if you have them side by side which one is bigger and which one looks better and or more movie accurate. Thanks.

The Mezco version is smaller than Figuarts and the Marvel Select is the biggest of the three. I have all three versions and in some ways I like the Marvel Select the best because of its size and the face is really well done.

Take a look at this video and jump to 7:13 Figuarts is on the left, Mezco center, and Marvel Select on the right. I've seen some better comparison shots of the three but I couldn't find them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3d7SVLz0NE

This link has some better picts of the Marvel Select version https://marvelousnews.com/252-22638

Back