S.H.Figuarts Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, he looks good there. I usually just get mine into a decent standing pose and hope they stay that way. All my SHF stand really well. My Harley shocked me the most, the stances she can get in those heels is mind boggling!

I have found a way to really elevate (almost literally) this figure. It wasn't till it was pointed out that I realised what was off about it. The neck is too short. Worry not though, for there is a very simple and effective fix, as detailed in this video:

I tried it on mine and it worked so well. Try it, you'll love it!

You could certainly try there though they tend to base most of their sales on pre-orders from what I can gather. I took a punt on eBay and was lucky enough to find a seller that sent it to me very fast via FedEx thus avoiding customs fees. I believe Ami Ami are also good with international shipping. There used to be some good eBay stores that did fast shipping, but, they seem to just have their own online business now. I bought the last one my seller had in stock otherwise I would have recommended them.

Yeah, I'm so glad I never got any of the Adventure Series ones and waited for this instead. I get the feeling that this may be all we get though. I may get Henry from Hasbro as he looked to be quite well done.

The Adventure series “forced” you to collect all the figures in order to collect the build a figure diorama artifact sets.

The Adventure series “forced” you to collect all the figures in order to collect the build a figure diorama artifact sets.
I don't think anyone was forced to do anything, you made the decision to buy or not to buy. I chose not to as I didn't think the line was strong enough. I would only buy from that line if there wasn't anything better. In the case of Indy, the SHF is better.

Got mine today, my first ever Indiana Jones figure and to me it's an instant classic. Excellent sculpts as far as I'm concerned, both the 3 faces and the body. Incredibly natural silhouette even with all that articulation. I love the display options and how easily swappable the parts appear to be.

Yeah, I'm so in for more of this. I'll probably get a second one of this particular figure to display the 2 main looks together. Though I'll get hit with customs again.

Do we know if Figuarts plan to make more from the Indy films?

They haven't announced anything else, at least as far as I've seen...

At least I'm in at the ground floor on any possible line. Figuarts has some really great Star Wars figures that I regret not having.

I don't need an extensive line for Indy, I'd be happy with just the core looks of Indy from Raiders, Temple and TLC. Which I suspect might be all they'd make anyway.

There's a lot of licensing stuff going on. Some Bandai is widely distributed and some isn't. The Star Wars model kits are distributed by Revell, the figures, as far as I know don't have a worldwide distributor. A retailer near me stocked Figuarts, but, they were unable to get Indy as it was a different license agreement.

Hasbro are available everywhere so they'd probably be granted more rights to do more stuff than Bandai would.

This figure is awesome. He fits into the 1/12 RocHobby Willy's Jeep perfectly. His trusty vehicle from the game Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine, a very fun adventure puzzle solving game from the late 90s.

1704070640426.jpeg

1704068669373.jpeg

Last edited:
Cracked and got mine yesterday. Already customizing (got hooked on customizing some of the Hasbro figs). Anyone know if people are selling Indy faces or hands? Might try and make a set of gloved hands and beat up faces.

Cracked and got mine yesterday. Already customizing (got hooked on customizing some of the Hasbro figs). Anyone know if people are selling Indy faces or hands? Might try and make a set of gloved hands and beat up faces.
Better off buying another set, Figuarts rarely get sold for parts unless you find a broken one. It’s not like 1/6 where parts can be transferred.

Better off buying another set, Figuarts rarely get sold for parts unless you find a broken one. It’s not like 1/6 where parts can be transferred.
Thanks for the heads up. Will definitely save me some time hunting for parts. Looks like my Indy collection’s gonna get even MORE out of control 😂

Went to town dirtying up my Indy. Increased stubble, did a lot of jacket work, added hair highlights, few sandy details on hat and gun holster. Really like the results. Getting closer to cracking and buying another so I can do full set of gloved hands and beat up Jones.

Attachments

• IMG_4770.jpeg
    IMG_4770.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4773.jpeg
    IMG_4773.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4775.jpeg
    IMG_4775.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4778.jpeg
    IMG_4778.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4788.jpeg
    IMG_4788.jpeg
    730.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4790.jpeg
    IMG_4790.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4792.jpeg
    IMG_4792.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Anyone else have the feeling we saw all the new Indy merch we were going to see out of DoD ''hype''? This could be the sole representation of the franchise in my collection since I decided not to buy into the Hasbro line and am not buying the Hot Toys DoD figure.

That in mind I was thinking of buying a 3rd copy of this figure since I opted to keep my 2nd one MIB and currently have my opened figure displayed without the jacket and hat. AmiAmi are now sold out though.

Back