S.H.Figuarts Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not necessarily.

Their Marvel stuff is absolutely dwarfed by Marvel Legends.

Star Wars is a bit closer, but kind of on a case by case basis.

Their Keaton Batman is tiny. It's a good head shorter than the Mezco.

Until we see this figure next to a Hasbro figure, there's no way to predict the scale.

I have Hasbro Black Series with SHF and that looks ok. I will say though that my SHF Wonder Woman does look a little small next to a BS though she looks ok with an SHF Spidey next to her. We'll see what happens when the YouTube reviews start coming in.

Not necessarily.

Their Marvel stuff is absolutely dwarfed by Marvel Legends.

Star Wars is a bit closer, but kind of on a case by case basis.

Their Keaton Batman is tiny. It's a good head shorter than the Mezco.

Until we see this figure next to a Hasbro figure, there's no way to predict the scale.
All true. Scale within the Figuarts line is all over the place. I'm hoping Indy is more in line with their SW offerings.

Is this Figuarts the same scale/size as Mezco? I like this Indy but prefer the Mezco Toht.
Agreed, but an issue with Mezco Toht is the pleather jacket.

I do prefer this Indy to the Mezco one. Just not sure Indy's outfit lends itself to fabric clothes at 6" figure scale like Mezco has done, despite the proto execution being pretty good.

Even that aside, I think this figurarts Indy headsculpt is one of the best of all time (though Mezco is pretty high on that list too - I wish 1/6 companies could hit a classic era Indy out of the park.)

This figure looks amazing. So do those Han Solo figures he compares it against. Were they S.H.Figuarts too? Why do I have nothing from this company in my collection?

Yeah, it so does! I've got to have one, there's one retailer near me that does stock Figuarts, but, as of yet, they have nothing up regarding him. They have every other Indy going so I contacted them to see if they'll get him in. I think they're my only UK hope, other than that I'll have to hit eBay.

The 2 other Harrison figures in that video are indeed by SHF. They're getting pricey now, and if you do import them it's a lottery as to whether or not you'll get hit by customs.

A comparison with the Hasbro figure:

F9hwf6eaUAAtiV5.jpg

Looks great! Amazon.co.jp charged my card last week and it's estimated to arrive Nov 6-15, so my Indy should be to me soon!

Hats off for those who are awaiting their orders…for those who are thinking of cancelling ..don’t…this is my pick for Figuarts FOTY if I can make a category and I thought Tobey Spidey was great ..but this is a keeper and BTW HLJ already has it as discontinued already :eek:

Once you guys see these face sculpts and overall figure head to toe with your naked eyes ..you will really appreciate how much thought Figuarts made

Hasbro take notes!…check out the length of the whip

In case you are wondering on the RPG used in my previous photo…I used it from my LIMTOYS Solid Snake 1/12 deluxe …surprisingly …it scaled really well with Indy ;)

Last edited:
Back