S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC-2017-Tamashii-Nations-Booth-003.jpg
SDCC-2017-Tamashii-Nations-Booth-004.jpg
SDCC-2017-Tamashii-Nations-Booth-002.jpg

I agree, I don't like "Lion Akuma" lol! Although it would be nice if that lion head style was included as a bonus.

Tamashii is making a smart move whether they planned to or not. The feedback on Lion Akuma has been laughable. Making a classic Akuma to appeal to fans is a good business decision.

Where's Ken?

I wish they would do the movie versions of the TMNT (the classic movies from the early 90s). I loved the cartoon but having their movie counterparts would've boosted the line imo

I agree about Akuma, this look is better but having his lion mane as an alternate head would still be cool to have. More options is always a good thing, even if you dislike it

They showed off the Shredder prototype two times. Last SDCC and some other event a few months ago. I figured we'd see it again, and maybe some new prototypes.

I noticed the price dropped significantly on Ebay for the Turtles. I paid $60 each for mine, but now you can get them between $30-$40. These are the only 80's animated TMNT figures that I like. Really would suck if they cancelled them. Still a few days left, so maybe they surprise us? I always forget how SDCC works with the displays.

The $30 to $40 Figuarts Turtles on Ebay are bootlegs. In their descriptions, it usually states "China Version" so to anyone else looking for Figuarts Turtles, be careful. Also bootleggers have found a new way of selling their stuff. They'd put the location of the item as "United States" but if you check their main ebay store, it says that their shop originates from China or Hong Kong. I got victimized awhile ago this way.

Are they not showing any TMNT at SDCC? They haven't really shown much, beside the DC JL figures and Street Fighter figures. I was hoping to see Casey Jones or some other characters. :(

Eye just bawt SHF Christmas Bale Batman, hooray! Mafex has just revealed Two-Face

FullSizeRender.jpg

Bane looks phat too but the arms look basic af. Knowing Mafex, they will release a 2.0 of him. I like that company but I don't get them sometimes. If you do it right the first time, then you don't ever have to do it again.

Are they not showing any TMNT at SDCC? They haven't really shown much, beside the DC JL figures and Street Fighter figures. I was hoping to see Casey Jones or some other characters. :(

nop, the line is dead it seems :( I want so badly Figuarts of April, Splinter and Casey, just to complete the main gang but nothing... it's a pity

nop, the line is dead it seems :( I want so badly Figuarts of April, Splinter and Casey, just to complete the main gang but nothing... it's a pity

Is this the official word from tamashii? If so, then that really sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the official word from tamashii? If so, then that really sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oh no, this is my guess with no news on SDCC, taking into account that TMNT is mainly an US oriented line, I doubt we will see more figures... I dont know, I'm just pessimistic

Back