S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im loving the TMNT figuarts! They may be my favorite vs the Sentai and DBZ figures

yQLsNs4h.jpg
AnPqFhFh.jpg

I agree, the Figuarts Turtles are the ones that made me think "WOW, they do deserve their premium price!". They just feel so different from the web exclusive Dragonballs that I love so much, I'd dare say better!

The Turtles are really awesome. My only complaint is Donny's staff doesn't have the tape colored it. Not sure why since you can see the tape is sculpted. Also Leo's swords are too skinny. Other than that, really amazing. Posing not an issue at all because of the diecast legs.

Quite a few Star Wars: Rogue One releases have just been put up for pre-orders (along with Han Solo.) Tamashii Nations is using the film as an excuse to release an updated Storm Trooper which was very much needed. I would like to see Darth Vader receive the same treatment. Also, I really hope Tamashii Nations decides to go further into the characters of Rogue One because it seems to be very character driven with great actors.

Yous guys are gonna make me buy the TMNTs when I had no intention on buying the TMNTs -_-

Figuarts Ben Kenobi... yikes

FullSizeRender.jpg

loox very early and prototype-ish to me (obviously lol). That molded robe is the exact reason why I prefer cloth robes

Leo, Donnie and Cell Saga Trunks on Barnes and Noble. Whats the best coupon available online?

Using this 20% coupon 'F7V8H7U' by being them
Seperately was the best option I found to buying Trunks, Leo, and Donnie. They also have Sage mode Naruto available.

What does the "S.H." In S.H. Figuarts stand for anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Designed to perfectly mimic the range of motion of the human body, the series name is a contraction of the concepts of "" Simple Style "" and "" Heroic Action.

Figuarts Ben Kenobi... yikes

View attachment 295593

loox very early and prototype-ish to me (obviously lol). That molded robe is the exact reason why I prefer cloth robes

I'm not sure why they're so hesitant using cloth robes. They gave one to Batman for The Dark Knight S.H. Figuarts that I hope they keep.

Proper lighting works best for these faces. It could be the situation on him. I know people had complaints about The Dark Knight's Joker in a few of the pictures but when the proper lighting was used it looked amazing.

Hope this means we can get other Capcom licenses from Figuarts like RE :pray:

Should I keep my preorder for storm collectibles 1:12 scale Ryu figure now?

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Back