S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cmiiw i think i saw panda shown in a convention but i forget which expo it is... anyone can point me am i correct?

and does anyone know how tamashi decide a figure be an exclusive or not? i feel they make a figure as an exclusive if they think the figure wont sale much.

that is correct. it's a way for them to play it safe.

Any Devilman fans?

14027322_516609118549700_1684383139_n.jpg

Me! Although this is my least favorite version I hope this does really well so I can get a 80's OVA, Apocolypse of Amon and Cyborg 009 vs. Devilman versions. Not to mention other characters from all of those anime along with a live action movie version of Devilman. That Mazinger looks like butt though.

Anyone own the Mafex Superman & Batman? What's the size comparison between those and the Avengers Figuarts?

hell yeah mazinger one of anime that i watched when i got home from school.

i watched live action devilman....very darkk movie.

I honestly can't wait for the release of these 2...

14100364_1206873572687751_2143866873622115281_n.jpg

The articulation on Batman AND the cloth cape and the face on The Joker look amazing.

Wow...BBTS actually dropped a price?

Recently, a few Tamashii Nations imports have had high prices. The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is ridiculously overpriced and Alex Blas from Facebook said that the price may go down later on. I don't really understand the situation.

Why is Joker looking up lol, kinda throws it off for me

I hope that doesn't indicate articulated eye sockets like they did with Captain & Thor. Would much prefer several alternate heads with various expressions

Not really throwing me off when he did that in the movie. They just need to put his head down a little...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I know but it just loox weird in figure form. at least in that 1 photo lol. I dunno.

I just want as many options as possible. I have the Mafex Joker which I'm pretty satisfied with, for the most part. i'm not yet convinced Tamashii's Joker will blow the Mafex one out of the water like many claim. The Mafex Joker's smiling face loox weird to me tho.. i predict Tamashii's will have its pros & cons just like Mafex

btw thanx for that comparison shot you posted :hi5:

Yeah I know but it just loox weird in figure form. at least in that 1 photo lol. I dunno.

I just want as many options as possible. I have the Mafex Joker which I'm pretty satisfied with, for the most part. i'm not yet convinced Tamashii's Joker will blow the Mafex one out of the water like many claim. The Mafex Joker's smiling face loox weird to me tho.. i predict Tamashii's will have its pros & cons just like Mafex

btw thanx for that comparison shot you posted :hi5:

I know, I'm hoping for as many options as possible too. I have absolutely no problem paying extra if that means we'll get more. Especially with this release. Batman really only needs 2 heads but I think The Joker needs at least 3. I think where Tamashii Nations will, hopefully, outdo Mafex is in the 3D/Computer facial printing. The best thing about that is no articulated eye sockets.

I don't have the Mafex Joker but it looks to be one of their best products in the movie line. Honestly, Mafex has been stepping it up recently. There are still some issues, mainly quality control, but even Adam Newman said Tamashii Nations isn't going to step on Mafex's toes. (It could be a legal thing too but I thought it was cool that they're letting Mafex do their thing.) So the advantage that Mafex has is that it will, more than likely, release the product 1st and then Tamashii Nations' advantage is that they have more time and resources to spend on it.

Anytime! I've been tempted to buy the Mafex Batman v. Superman line because they look pretty good but I'm kinda leaning towards the One:12 versions for now. (They revealed Harley Quinn at SDCC and they've talked about doing Wonder Woman.) Then Tamashii Nations may even go back and do a Batman v. Superman line after Mafex is done. It's difficult choosing when having so many choices. :lol

S.H. Figuarts A New Hope Han Solo, along with a lot of other releases, has been announced by Tamashii Nations. Quite a few Rogue One releases along with a much needed updated Storm Trooper...

Spoiler Spoiler:

There's also another Kylo Ren with an unmasked head and a Darth Vader helmet...

https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000106511/

I received the TMNT S.H. Figuarts on Thursday from Alex Blas...Tamashii Nations knocked it out of the park! The die-cast is very well done and gives a solid weight to the figures. Great accessories. Honestly, I would put these very high on the list of Tamashii Nations' best quality products. Looking forward to Mikey and Raph. Really hoping Tamashii Nations keeps the momentum going with the quality of future non-Turtle releases.

I received the TMNT S.H. Figuarts on Thursday from Alex Blas...Tamashii Nations knocked it out of the park! The die-cast is very well done and gives a solid weight to the figures. Great accessories. Honestly, I would put these very high on the list of Tamashii Nations' best quality products. Looking forward to Mikey and Raph. Really hoping Tamashii Nations keeps the momentum going with the quality of future non-Turtle releases.

The Turtles have diecast? Where is it on them?

Does it seem like it's necessary?

The Turtles have diecast? Where is it on them?

Does it seem like it's necessary?

Yeah, they have it in their legs...

img_SHF_Leonardo_12.jpg

I would say very necessary! They're some of the best balanced action figures I've displayed. The die-cast creates a very strong foundation for the figures to stand on.

Back