S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's almost a year old. Ultron was a web exclusive too wasn't he? Cause villains aren't that popular in Japan but why Widow is an exclusive I do not get.

Got the Premium Color Vegeta in the mail today and am pretty happy with it.

n5LEPQT.jpg

I want the SH figure arts Black Panther but its an exclusive figure (why!???)

How in the heck to I get one without paying a massive premium or paying in full soo early??

Cheeta

anyone get the special ver of Ultraman SHF with human sculpt? proto makes it look like it has a much better paint job compared to reg ver. yet to see any inhand pics or reviews

Check out the Tamashii Nations Twitter. Looks like Tamashii picked up the WWE license and are doing a version of The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I also hope the Suicide Squad figure license leads to a DCU Batman. But please do a fabric cape Tamashii!

I'm only interested in hulk hogan, machoman, ultimate warrior and maybe Bret hart. Wrestlers that I used to watch back in the 80s/ early 90s. Have no interest in the newer wrestlers.

I really hope Hulk Hogan's recent negative scandals don't ruin his chances of being made into a Figuarts toy. I love Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior, they're my childhood favorites! I'll get Rock and Stone Cold as well just because they were my favorites during my final years of watching wrestling. :)

Check out the Tamashii Nations Twitter. Looks like Tamashii picked up the WWE license and are doing a version of The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I also hope the Suicide Squad figure license leads to a DCU Batman. But please do a fabric cape Tamashii!

Im conflicted.. As much as I dislike hard capes(thor/batman/supes/alphamon/dukemon) I definitely prefer it over the disaster that came in the form of the most recent Omegamon release

Back