S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got ashura man and shampoo in and they are fantastic! I love the kinnikuman and ranma lines!

i need PANDA!!! happosai , mousse and ukyo....imo those characters are sooo funny and bring "stupidness" in the film.

God I wish the Figuarts TMNT looked like this instead.. would be all over it in a heartbeat

FullSizeRender.jpg

Holy crap! It's Stay Puft Marshmallow Man! I've always wanted an articulated Marshmallow Man toy ever since I was a kid! I've only had that 6 inch one from Kenner I think back in the 80s! The other night actually I was wondering what it would be like if Marshmallow Man got Figuarts style articulation, and then now we see him on display :O This is awesome! I'm definitely getting one! :)

Holy crap! It's Stay Puft Marshmallow Man! I've always wanted an articulated Marshmallow Man toy ever since I was a kid! I've only had that 6 inch one from Kenner I think back in the 80s! The other night actually I was wondering what it would be like if Marshmallow Man got Figuarts style articulation, and then now we see him on display :O This is awesome! I'm definitely getting one! :)

YeahI think Me and another guy were just talking in another thread about a monsterarts marshmallow man to pair up with the Monsterarts Godzilla. Where here we are. :lol. So cool

loox cool but i gotta feeling it's going to be drastically underscaled :( Should be at least the same size as Hulkbuster or bigger

Triple H looks awesome!

His pose less so. If they do HBK, I might have to buy him. Michaels is my all-time favorite.

They look pretty good! Easy to do Bats but it's difficult to see the face on the Joker.

Great choice of Tamashii to finally go with a cloth cape as well!

They look really good! The Joker's face will hopefully incorporate the 3D computer printing process that they used for Harley.

Is it a cloth cape? The edges look plastic.

Edited: Bardoon, you were right! It's certainly a cloth cape! :yess:

Back