S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Harry Potter figures coming from Tamashii Nations. Very unexpected line for them to go for.

Harry-Potter-SH-Figuarts-001.jpg

Harry-Potter-SH-Figuarts-002.jpg

Harry-Potter-SH-Figuarts-003.jpg

Harry Potter? What the hell. I mean they look amazing but I'm not sure Tamashii needs to continue getting themselves into these types of lines.

I don’t see this line flourishing at all. Harry Potter is a huge franchise but I don’t think there’s a equally huge demand for SHFiguarts of the characters

I don't know how well received is Harry Potter franchise in Japan. It does feel like there isn't much good representation of the HP series except the 1:6 scale but that is pricey for some people.

Finally got a chance to upload some of my pics from Tamashii Comic-Con today. Lots of awesome new stuff coming our way [emoji16]

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got a chance to upload some of my pics from Tamashii Comic-Con today. Lots of awesome new stuff coming our way [emoji16]

Spoiler Spoiler:

Did you talk to any reps if the Star Wars stuff will actually be released ?

Did you talk to any reps if the Star Wars stuff will actually be released ?

Nah they mostly just spoke Japanese and basic English but even if I asked they probably wouldn’t say anything. Tamashii keeps them bound to secrecy. I have no doubt that most if not all the stuff they’ve shown will get released. They’ve been much better with actually releasing figures they display than they were in the past. It just takes time, that’s all

Those Spike's are instant purchases. Wish they had the rest of the gang. Hopefully they sell well enough to continue. About damn time we got some good Bebop figures. Play Arts were fugly

Yeah definite purchases.

And the Play Arts are highly stylized. I only got them because I was starved for Bebop figures. But these are spot on. Hopefully we do get more of these. I mean Figuarts did a decent amount of characters for Ranma 1/2 but as with all these things, we have to just wait and see.

I thought the play arts Bebop figures were just fine as far as likeness goes. Didn't look stylized at all to me. The only problem was size. Just a tad oversized. SHF will be "just right."

I hope for at least Vicious and Julia to go along with Spike. I find his personal story arc more interesting than the rest of the Bebop crew.

I thought the play arts Bebop figures were just fine as far as likeness goes. Didn't look stylized at all to me. The only problem was size. Just a tad oversized. SHF will be "just right."

I hope for at least Vicious and Julia to go along with Spike. I find his personal story arc more interesting than the rest of the Bebop crew.

Spikes arc was the most compelling for sure but part of the magic for me was the balance between the obvious influences of the different story arcs and themes in the series. Plus, if we only got the Spike show, it would’ve been majorly depressing.

Apparently, a Hong Kong toy modder made this accessory kit for the sh figuarts Ironman mk50. Cost is going to be $420 Hong Kong dollars, roughly around $54 USD. There's even LED light up features. You can look for a Takara Tony on Facebook.

1b10eb7036ff2abd042b2fb24a8d9656.jpg
c19600a5c7052886de26a28a91b434eb.jpg
6f42b71dc13e70bd1a80bf51c70d509b.jpg
aa91ae5de44db6f36672b27361f4d1a7.jpg
9986b8d9ba2011ae6ccdcc624f6879e3.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Back