S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every Comic Con I hope for S.H. Figuarts Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note figures. If only...

Well for Death Note there's the Figutto figures which are Figuarts/Figma scaled. If still kill for some more. All those others you mentioned definitely need some love too.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

I'll have to look into those Figutto Death Note figures.

Yu Yu Hakusho would be a dream.

Damn, those Figutto Death Note figures are amazing. Light even comes with a bag of chips. Haha

I was a huge fan of yuyu hakusho back in the 90s. Would love the 5 original line up (yusuke, kurama, hiei, kuwabara, genkai) + youko and toguro bros.

Any pics of batman and joker without the harsh flashlight? Really kills all the details.

Does anyone know if any new Mario Figuarts were shown? I would hate to see the line die because of small Bowser. I like the Jakks World of Nintendo line but the Figuarts are way better pose/quality wise. I'd like to at least get some Yoshi color variants especially Red/Fire Yoshi.

Does anyone know if any new Mario Figuarts were shown? I would hate to see the line die because of small Bowser. I like the Jakks World of Nintendo line but the Figuarts are way better pose/quality wise. I'd like to at least get some Yoshi color variants especially Red/Fire Yoshi.

I hope the line didn't die also.

That seems to be a trend with Bandai's video game lines...one figure seems to kill it due to their own fault. Then again the Pokemon line came back from the dead with Pikachu...

Give me Wario!!!!

That seems to be a trend with Bandai's video game lines...one figure seems to kill it due to their own fault. Then again the Pokemon line came back from the dead with Pikachu...

Give me Wario!!!!

They might've killed it again with the poor articulation design.

They should've copied GSC and how they did Kirby with the magnetic joints.

They might've killed it again with the poor articulation design.

They should've copied GSC and how they did Kirby with the magnetic joints.
Hard to tell if that would have worked since Kirby is a ball and Pikachu is just a fat rat. Hmm. But it might have been better.

Batman looks great:

image.jpeg

Joker doesn't look too shabby:

image.jpeg

Pics from mcw site.

They got the carbon fiber on the chest the correct scale. But I doubt they'll include the bale head though.

Joker's hairline is wrong. He doesn't have vegeta like widows peak.

Probably the clearest photos I've seen of these two. They definitely had some harsh lighting on them.

They look great!

I wish they'd make Super Henry Cavill Man. I have the Mafex version and although I love it, the skin tone is off. I think Figuarts is on a different level when it comes to realistic skin tones, especially if you compare them to Mafex.

Back