S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol only thing I really worry about is earthquakes. If that ever happens the first thing I'll check when I get back to my collapsed house is my figures [emoji32]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk
it'll probably happen when we get a true Majin Vegeta :lol

That Black Widow face needs some work!!!

That's an understatement lol. I'm sure they'll fix it by the time production comes though. Just look at how Vegito and Android 18 were for the DBZ line. They've got that new facial reconstruction software too that they love to brag about so I'm sure they'll fix it. Maybe someone accidentally left her in the sun for too long and her face melted and they didn't bring any extras with them :lol

It's easier though to translate a cartoon/anime character into figure form and get it to turn out correctly as opposed to a live person.

I wonder if they'll actually use the newer face paint software on Black Widow though. They used the traditional paint apps. on the last few Avengers figurarts.

It's easier though to translate a cartoon/anime character into figure form and get it to turn out correctly as opposed to a live person.

I wonder if they'll actually use the newer face paint software on Black Widow though. They used the traditional paint apps. on the last few Avengers figurarts.

Yep saw some more shots on another site and it looks pretty rough. Their Star Wars faces look pretty good, so hopefully they'll tweak it. Tony looked pretty decent though.

So I was messing around with my D-Arts X & Zero, and I gotta say.. the tooling is very awkward & dated, I had to struggle to remove X's head without breaking the peg. I really wish they would reboot the entire MegaMan line under SH Figuarts. So many great characters & designs that would benefit from the SHF articulation. Tamashii never really gave the MM line a chance to flourish.

I wish they'd continue it but there hasn't been any news since MMX Zero. They had some Tamashii Buddies for X and Zero, but I don't collect those. I really wish they'd release the Ride Armor or pretty much anything else.

I'm not sure if Tamashii Buddies X and Zero are a good thing. It shows...some interest, but hopefully it's not for gauging interest.

was at my Barnes n Noble the other day (why a dedicated bookstore sells these Figuarts and not a store like Toys R Us, I'll never understand) and picked up Harley Quinn. I gotta say.. it's prolly one of my favorite S.H. Figuarts thus far. Very well designed, they nailed it. Almost makes he wish Tamashii would start doing a Figuarts Batman line.

anyone know when Hulkbuster is supposed to be released? Anyone here definitely buying that thing?

was at my Barnes n Noble the other day (why a dedicated bookstore sells these Figuarts and not a store like Toys R Us, I'll never understand) and picked up Harley Quinn. I gotta say.. it's prolly one of my favorite S.H. Figuarts thus far. Very well designed, they nailed it. Almost makes he wish Tamashii would start doing a Figuarts Batman line.

anyone know when Hulkbuster is supposed to be released? Anyone here definitely buying that thing?
I hear sh figuarts hulkbuster has two release dates. March and May of 2016

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Hey guys,
What's different about the Tamashii exclusive Bowser? Surely it'll have a standard release. NY is asking for payment of April's preorders, and it had to be before Christmas...

Hey guys,
What's different about the Tamashii exclusive Bowser? Surely it'll have a standard release. NY is asking for payment of April's preorders, and it had to be before Christmas...

It's just a web exclusive figure like Fire Mario was.

I WISH I was from Cali! Actually I picked that up from hanging out in Philly back in college. I'm actually born and raised in NJ [emoji20]

I'm gonna pick up Luke during his re-release and everything else they decide to throw at us. I was afraid to start collecting Star Wars for this very reason. Now I'm on a direct path down the dark side.

I've never heard anyone use it outside of California. I was born in Philly, but moved out before I picked up hella I suppose.

When is that Luke rerelease coming btw? Any word?

You sir are an ungrateful traitor :lecture Cali's fine...until the summer, when your Figuarts burn :devil:

They melt right into their stands. It's called modern art.

Luckily, I live in Northern California; the average temp year round is 65 degrees.:banana

Lol only thing I really worry about is earthquakes. If that ever happens the first thing I'll check when I get back to my collapsed house is my figures [emoji32]

Haven't had a problem with earthquakes messing up my displays so far, but it's inevitable. They happen every couple months--tiny ones though.

I've seen people actually do that for their art, not burning figures but materials like crayons.

So you are right....but I wanna see it happen to prodigy with his Figuarts :lecture

I've seen people actually do that for their art, not burning figures but materials like crayons.

So you are right....but I wanna see it happen to prodigy with his Figuarts :lecture

Nooooooo [emoji33]

@fat, my friend who used it the most was originally from Cali so that would explain why I picked it up.

Nooooooo [emoji33]

@fat, my friend who used it the most was originally from Cali so that would explain why I picked it up.

it will happen. Traitors don't walk away scot free.

it will happen. Traitors don't walk away scot free.

tumblr_inline_nb0kuboZtC1rimvgk.gif

Couldn't resist.

Back