S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I heard Dallas sucked a big one.

They didn’t even bring very many exclusives cuz they didn’t think that many people would show.

Yeah, I don't even think they had a figuarts display. Photos of the event look super lame.

I guess we'll all have to wait until Tamashii Nations next Friday!!

Has anyone done late preorders with amazon and got canceled out? I did a late one with gotenks early October. I see that he’s unavailable now?? Am I on the edge or am I guaranteed to get one?

I've done early pre-orders with Amazon that were canceled. They're a flip of the coin. None of the recent pre-orders have been canceled though so I'm hoping they've controlled their quantity to the pre-orders. I would keep an eye on it though. They should be receiving their stock late next month.

Would anyone know how Majin Buu's availability has been? Is it anything similar to the previous releases or do you feel there's enough quantity?

It's been a year since we first saw Ultra Instinct. Why do they seem to not care about this form? It's really the only Goku I want after Awakening Goku but it's nowhere in sight. We got God and Blue, but man, I really want MUI. I have a feeling that if Gogeta is in the Broly movie, they'll go for him soon too. So unlucky. Anyone think there's a chance we could see MUI Goku soon?

We probably won't see an ultra instinct sculpt until the dub catches up to that part. America is their biggest market.

It's been a year since we first saw Ultra Instinct. Why do they seem to not care about this form? It's really the only Goku I want after Awakening Goku but it's nowhere in sight. We got God and Blue, but man, I really want MUI. I have a feeling that if Gogeta is in the Broly movie, they'll go for him soon too. So unlucky. Anyone think there's a chance we could see MUI Goku soon?

Wouldn’t it be stupid if Vegeta obtains Ui&MUI after/from fusion lmao

Then again if they go with a route like that I wanna see Goten and Kid Trunks turn SS3 for hell of it haha “oh so all this time without fusion we could have been two SS3’s together? Opps earth sorry Evil Buu could had be killed earlier” haha

I just hope they dont mess up Gogeta’s outfit if they plan on changing the original. I’m already disappointed Bardocks has a different “older” armor. I prefer his original

TNB6W3h.jpg

If anyone wants to try, Barnes and Noble “has” goku back in stock for online

Got him for $30

Super Saiyan 4 Goku is finally being released...in Dragon Stars form.

Lol i saw that, the upcoming waves look pretty decent though, dragon stars are slowly getting better and better. I might have to get that SSJ3 gotenks and the headsculpt on SSJ2 gohan looks really accurate. For those who missed A17 and A18 they can get them in dragon stars form too, might not fit in exactly but fits in better than figurise kits would. Also the first form frieza could work out pretty well too, finally getting an articulated one! too bad they didnt do imperfect cell too!

Personally, as far as the anime/manga is concerned, I hope we don’t see Ultra Instinct for another year. Because as long as it’s being touted as the “ultimate battle form,” then they should treat it as such & not milk it to death. We don’t need to see Ultra Instinct grade 2, Mastered Super Saiyan God Ultra Instinct, Turbo Ultra Instinct, etc.

In figuarts form, only a matter of time

Personally, as far as the anime/manga is concerned, I hope we don’t see Ultra Instinct for another year. Because as long as it’s being touted as the “ultimate battle form,” then they should treat it as such & not milk it to death. We don’t need to see Ultra Instinct grade 2, Mastered Super Saiyan God Ultra Instinct, Turbo Ultra Instinct, etc.

In figuarts form, only a matter of time

Well said Crisis. To me, there was only three forms that accomplished the need and epic ness of pushing passed the barrier to beat an unbeatable foe. #1 was kaoken vs Vegeta, #2 was SSJ vs Freiza, #3 like it or not was SSJ4 and the way it had to be attained. (SSJ2 mah, SSJ3 Goku his it and used it initially as a joke and didn’t even try vs fat Buu so it under cut it as a major feat, UI is right up there with SSJ but it all depends on how they use it moving forward. It should not be easy and should not just come naturally, much like Vegeta trying to get SSJ the first time)

Asked for Tour Exclusive Vegito and it was sold out within 15 minutes of opening on Sunday, probably because of low quantities available per day.

Interesting, there's 2 characters that used to be on there that aren't anymore. Dragon Ball Super: Broly must be moving them upfront.

They should throw Xeno Goku & Cumber onto the surveys already. I know there's an overflow of Saiyans but those are some pretty dope designs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They should throw Xeno Goku & Cumber onto the surveys already. I know there's an overflow of Saiyans but those are some pretty dope designs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
They cant, Toei doesnt want Heroes outside of Japan yet for some reason; same with Dokkan, those designs just dont get released on the global version of the game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back