S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is Tamashii’s event again? Was it 2 weeks or 2 more months?

It starts in 4 days. It's this weekend.

They cant, Toei doesnt want Heroes outside of Japan yet for some reason; same with Dokkan, those designs just dont get released on the global version of the game.

Banpresto is allowed to use Heroes designs and make products of them, shouldn't Tamashii be able to as well?

19f4c62c07c7e6ea3e7440d1416a693c.jpg

Here’s the survey I took yesterday.

WOOHOO!! Raditz has finally been taken off the list!! This can only mean good things!! Fingers crossed for a reveal soon!

Interesting, there's 2 characters that used to be on there that aren't anymore. Dragon Ball Super: Broly must be moving them upfront.

There's actually been 8 characters previously listed and subsequently removed.

Piccolo, 17 and 18 - Not sure whether their removal indicates new versions coming or not.

Bardock and now Raditz - Hoping Bardock will be the original Z version!

Gogeta, SSJ4 Goku and UI Goku - I don't care much for these, but all 3 are iconic designs with big fanbases.

WOOHOO!! Raditz has finally been taken of the list!! This can only mean good things!! Fingers crossed for a reveal soon!

Piccolo, 17 and 18 - Not sure whether their removal indicates new versions coming or not.

Gogeta, SSJ4 Goku and UI Goku -I don't care much for these 3, but their

Raditz would be a smart move for BOJ because of Demoniacal Fit. Screw them over with their Raditz they have been teasing us lol somewhat kinda like PCE Cell Trunks PCE Frieza PCE vs Datong haha

It starts in 4 days. It's this weekend.

Banpresto is allowed to use Heroes designs and make products of them, shouldn't Tamashii be able to as well?
I dont believe banpresto officially sells outside of Japan, tamashii does. If they did make heroes figures, I would bet they wouldnt be distributed to bluefin etc.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I dont believe banpresto officially sells outside of Japan, tamashii does. If they did make heroes figures, I would bet they wouldnt be distributed to bluefin etc.

Banpresto products are distributed throughout the United States. (By I think Diamond Select?) It hasn't been for long but certain brick and mortar stores and online stores have been selling them at retail. I used to order them from AmiAmi and Nippon Yassan but BigBadToyStore and GameStop are where I order them from now.

I think Banpresto is the only company under Bandai that isn't being distributed by Bluefin but that may change once Bandai takes control of Bluefin in the new year.

It's interesting they listed Android 21 on that servey after revealing her prototype.

Is that typical or do you guys think they may push her back for other fan favorite / in demand characters?

Edit: okayhoang's pictures a page earlier don't show Android 21 in the group display so it could be a possibility.

WOOHOO!! Raditz has finally been taken off the list!! This can only mean good things!! Fingers crossed for a reveal soon!

Gogeta, SSJ4 Goku and UI Goku - I don't care much for these, but all 3 are iconic designs with big fanbases.

Good catches!

Piccolo, 17, and 18 makes sense.

Bardock may be the new Super version though since this new movie is being promoted like crazy.

Raditz would be a great reveal.

Super Saiyan 4 Goku is already highly demanded and Ultra Instinct Goku is currently being worked on. Gogeta...:pray:

It's interesting they listed Android 21 on that servey after revealing her prototype.

Is that typical or do you guys think they may push her back for other fan favorite / in demand characters?

It's kind of typical. Super Saiyan 4 Goku was on the lists for a long time and his prototype was revealed back in 2014. (?) She could be pushed back but since Tamashii is having a Buu theme I think she'll be released next year.

After Super Buu, Tamashii is most likely going to to push Broly, Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta, Super Saiyan Blue Goku, and...for the upcoming movie.

If the leaks are true we may indeed see "him", just not the one were expecting. Trying to be cryptic so as not to potentially spoil anything lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Raditz would be a smart move for BOJ because of Demoniacal Fit. Screw them over with their Raditz they have been teasing us lol somewhat kinda like PCE Cell Trunks PCE Frieza PCE vs Datong haha

I think Demoniacal were wise to it. MadMarco did that render, but it's not had a sculpt like the others, which can only mean they were hedging their bets.

They put Ginyu out at a good time, as it's still a couple of years away from an SHF, and even then, the rest of the force will take even longer and DF can capitalize in the meantime. I can't front on em for that. Notice how they are pushing Salza more now? They know it would sell well if Bandai drop an official Cooler!

It's interesting they listed Android 21 on that survey after revealing her prototype.

Edit: okayhoang's pictures a page earlier don't show Android 21 in the group display so it could be a possibility.

Yeah, was just gonna say it wasn't shown at Dallas, so maybe Z Fighters has not been getting much love on the DB-Tour. Overshadowed by the Broly movie hype maybe? I wouldn't be surprised if the figure was canned, SSJ3 Vegeta from Dragon Battlers never made the cut. We'll see.

Good catches!

Piccolo, 17, and 18 makes sense.

Bardock may be the new Super version though since this new movie is being promoted like crazy.

Raditz would be a great reveal.

Super Saiyan 4 Goku is already highly demanded and Ultra Instinct Goku is currently being worked on. Gogeta...:pray:

It's kind of typical. Super Saiyan 4 Goku was on the lists for a long time and his prototype was revealed back in 2014. (?) She could be pushed back but since Tamashii is having a Buu theme I think she'll be released next year.

After Super Buu, Tamashii is most likely going to to push Broly, Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta, Super Saiyan Blue Goku, and...for the upcoming movie.

There is also still a lot of speculation that
Spoiler Spoiler:
is in the new film, which I imagine would make for a good double pairing if those 4 figures were released together.

It's interesting to look at the 2017 NYCC list and see just how many got a release (red). Now look at the ones that have been removed (green). I think it's a pretty good indication. Although I think for many of the characters we'll be getter Super/Broly Movie versions as opposed to new Z versions:
Km8pNE9.png

Yeah, was just gonna say it wasn't shown at Dallas, so maybe Z Fighters has not been getting much love on the DB-Tour. Overshadowed by the Broly movie hype maybe? I wouldn't be surprised if the figure was canned, SSJ3 Vegeta from Dragon Battlers never made the cut. We'll see.

The response for Android 21 at the Dragon Ball Tours has actually been very positive. Many of the attendees and social media positive responses have been between having the main antagonist from a popular video game to having an actual female fighting other than Android 18 in the line.

If the leaks are true we may indeed see "him", just not the one were expecting. Trying to be cryptic so as not to potentially spoil anything lol

There is also still a lot of speculation that
Spoiler Spoiler:
is in the new film, which I imagine would make for a good double pairing if those 4 figures were released together.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Would anybody happen to know if the Nintendo Switch "Super Dragon Ball Heroes" game will be released world wide?

Would anybody happen to know if the Nintendo Switch "Super Dragon Ball Heroes" game will be released world wide?

It's still unknown I'm afraid. Nobody can offer any more than speculation at this point. Only time will tell.

"He" is 100% in the new film. It's been confirmed by some voice actors who spoke personally with geekdom and one of the animators even said he's working on him.

No doubt Tamashii already have a sculpt with different hair colours ahem. ;)

I wonder if he will have a different outfit this time around. I can’t imagine them using the old 1, since everything we knew is being rebooted

First quick review of Gotenks is up by dirty noahs reviews. His scale doesnt seem too bad tbh; they seem to have shortened hm enough that its not too noticeable imo, especially that end shot next to goku black, seems about the right scale now honestly.

Also if you think about it, most people are gonna have him posed anyway. He will only look “too tall” if you have him standing straight up in a generic pose

Well said Crisis. To me, there was only three forms that accomplished the need and epic ness of pushing passed the barrier to beat an unbeatable foe. #1 was kaoken vs Vegeta, #2 was SSJ vs Freiza, #3 like it or not was SSJ4 and the way it had to be attained. (SSJ2 mah, SSJ3 Goku his it and used it initially as a joke and didn’t even try vs fat Buu so it under cut it as a major feat, UI is right up there with SSJ but it all depends on how they use it moving forward. It should not be easy and should not just come naturally, much like Vegeta trying to get SSJ the first time)
Kaioken isn’t a form though, it’s a technique. So, it shouldn’t count as such?

Personally, nothing still beats the original SSJ transformation. All of the others have been cool, but the closest to that is definitely Ultra Instinct.

19f4c62c07c7e6ea3e7440d1416a693c.jpg

Here’s the survey I took yesterday.
Why would they even entertain the idea of Great Ape Vegeta? He would have to come with a mini Goku and he’d be slightly bigger than Broly. No way could they even attempt to do a close to scale version of such a character.

I probably won’t get Gogeta unless it’s the one we know and love. Definitely getting Ultra Instinct and Omen Goku. Also, Bardock. Hoping he’s the Z version as well.

I’m not too sure I really need a new Piccolo anymore, but I could be swayed. It’s not off the table. Good to have him and Raditz, at any rate.

Finally got Bulma! She's very fun!

Here's my review as well :)

Great pic! Mine should be here soon. Last “Dragon Ball” fig for me is Krillin. Wasn’t even going to get anything from the line.

Back