S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that an Android 18 2.0? She really needs a new release.

I don’t think that’s a 2.0... maybe we’ll see a reissue soon? Android 17&18+Krillin PCE/1.5 treatment? Lol

Anyways if anyone is interested I have a new Goku Super Sayian Blue and Yellow transparent heads made by demoniacalfit both for sale.

I don’t think that’s a 2.0... maybe we’ll see a reissue soon? Android 17&18+Krillin PCE/1.5 treatment? Lol

Anyways if anyone is interested I have a new Goku Super Sayian Blue and Yellow transparent heads made by demoniacalfit both for sale.

How much? I'd bite as I was just talking to someone about wanting them to go with Vegeta's Blue.

9-184.png

2065883A-ED56-40B1-BF3D-EC7C5F11D091.jpeg

In other words, don’t expect any unique plot twists such as Vegeta getting a victory or Gohan becoming a man again. Broly will kick everyone’s ass, Goku will input the Ultra Instinct cheat code & win. He might even get a new form because why not. The writing for DB will remain simple as it has always been

Too bad with the storyline. Doubt it, but maybe they will surprise us and make a version of Super Saiyan 4 canon or show a connection to the form. I would like them to do something completely crazy like a triple fusion with Freeza, Vegeta, and Goku.

View attachment 423172

In other words, don’t expect any unique plot twists such as Vegeta getting a victory or Gohan becoming a man again. Broly will kick everyone’s ass, Goku will input the Ultra Instinct cheat code & win. He might even get a new form because why not. The writing for DB will remain simple as it has always been

Well there went the shred of hope I had for Gohan to live up to the initial potential built as a teen.

COB E.Blade is amazing:

25-34.png

View attachment 423172

How abouy Broly beats gogeta and than kicks everyone’s ass and Piccolo saves the day with his magical beans and and everyone gives thier life powers to goku and he summons his one hit punch and Broly explodes into a pile of mud?

I know this is redundant but I just miss old school DBZ. After every brutal fight, each character had to take some recovery time including Goku

C4CF3CB5-D316-4F98-B507-EA86EF6019CF.jpeg

This was relatable, which is why I loved him. Despite being an alien he was still human. but these days he’s nigh omnipotent & immediately recovers after every fight. After his fight with Vegeta he was laid up in the hospital for WEEKS, couldn’t even go to Namek in his condition, and when he could, he still had to train & do physical therapy to get back to 100%. These days, after fighting the beast that was Jiren, he’s ready to go no problem & fight Broly right after him. None of these transformations feel truly earned anymore.

Senzu Beans are still there but it doesn’t matter because they don’t really need them anymore. I feel like this important part of the struggle has been written out over the years. I would LOVE it if Broly & friends came to Earth looking for a fight, but Goku, still recovering from the strain Ultra Instinct had on his body, was unable to participate. That builds way more tension, gives other characters legitimate motivation, and makes us WANT Goku to come back & clean house, but he can’t in his current condition. THAT is how you can start with a compelling story.

We’re prolly gonna get a new transformation above Mastered Ultra Instinct called “Super Saiyan Gold,” which is almost the same hair color as regular SS, but isn’t, because they need to sell toys.

Roshi is dodging and blocking Jiren's punches in the latest manga chapter. :pow

Roshi > your favourite character. :lecture

I know this is redundant but I just miss old school DBZ. After every brutal fight, each character had to take some recovery time including Goku

View attachment 423244

This was relatable, which is why I loved him. Despite being an alien he was still human. but these days he’s nigh omnipotent & immediately recovers after every fight. After his fight with Vegeta he was laid up in the hospital for WEEKS, couldn’t even go to Namek in his condition, and when he could, he still had to train & do physical therapy to get back to 100%. These days, after fighting the beast that was Jiren, he’s ready to go no problem & fight Broly right after him. None of these transformations feel truly earned anymore.

Senzu Beans are still there but it doesn’t matter because they don’t really need them anymore. I feel like this important part of the struggle has been written out over the years. I would LOVE it if Broly & friends came to Earth looking for a fight, but Goku, still recovering from the strain Ultra Instinct had on his body, was unable to participate. That builds way more tension, gives other characters legitimate motivation, and makes us WANT Goku to come back & clean house, but he can’t in his current condition. THAT is how you can start with a compelling story.

We’re prolly gonna get a new transformation above Mastered Ultra Instinct called “Super Saiyan Gold,” which is almost the same hair color as regular SS, but isn’t, because they need to sell toys.

I completely agree. A situation like that would make for a more compelling story, and give some of the other characters a chance to shine. Unfortunately they have crushed all dreams of that, I read somewhere that someone high up on the movie production team said 'Dragon Ball is Goku's story' so they want to focus on him. It just seems like a lot of wasted potential. Glossing over the consequences of those violent battles lowers the stakes. You never get the same kind of emotional investment in the stories when they make everything seem so easy with no major negatives.

Goku’s become such a boring and predictable character. He used to have more of a drive in him than just “I haz to be strong and fight everybody no matter what” mentality he has now. Yes DB is about Goku but goddamn is it so tiring seeing the same **** over and over again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been to NYCC, but I've been to SDCC 7 times already. This will be my first time at NYCC and I got all days so I should be good with obtaining the tour exclusives. So far I only have the SDCC Vegito.

Heya, since I’m going only on Saturday, and if the figures sell out before then, could I bother you to get me the three exclusives? I just don’t want to miss out and pay the ridiculous 400+ scalper prices even though I’m going to NYCC, that’d be a shame :( Let me know through PM :)

Heya, since I’m going only on Saturday, and if the figures sell out before then, could I bother you to get me the three exclusives? I just don’t want to miss out and pay the ridiculous 400+ scalper prices even though I’m going to NYCC, that’d be a shame :( Let me know through PM :)

If no one is able to help, ebay has been offering discount codes pretty frequently to knock the prices down to the low $300s. I purchased mine that way.

Back