S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26-27.png

Not gonna lie, Boo might be the most impressive release from Tamashii yet. He's so big yet really well articulated for his size. Gorgeous figure.

I reckon there's a super and kid version being tooled behind closed doors as we speak (including those two prototypes of Gotenks & Gohan Boo shown years ago).

I remember years ago people here were debating whether or not Phat Boo would even be conceivable as an SHF. Someone made a mock video on how Tamashii could handle the joints, etc.. there was a lot of people in doubt

Not gonna lie, Boo might be the most impressive release from Tamashii yet. He's so big yet really well articulated for his size. Gorgeous figure.

I reckon there's a super and kid version being tooled behind closed doors as we speak (including those two prototypes of Gotenks & Gohan Boo shown years ago).

That honestly says a ton all things considered with this line and the mold variety at this point. Would you mind remembering to give your thoughts in a week or two? Always nice to see if those feelings still resonate with a bit of time between.

Just opened my Saiyan raised on earth and Kid Goku figures, seriously the QC is terrible. Goku had a few spots which I'm ok with, sadly the hair of the kid goku had a terrible red stain with a little setoff... They look pretty cool though. Goku is waiting for Roshi and Krillin to arrive!

DHL should have my Majin Buu tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait to check him out

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

654DC0EA-AC8F-4F1B-8418-5084E0E94059.jpeg
28D96AA4-F7B7-4EC6-B0D0-F4BD5F94895F.jpeg

Can’t wait to finally add this jerk to the collection. I’m guessing Demoniacal Fit will release it late December/early 2019

Jeice however seems to be coming along nicely

807F77A4-AFBA-4F44-8455-9C87E039E348.jpeg

Hope they release the other 3 Ginyu Senshi before Tamashii gets ******** & shuts them down

Tbh Demoniacal could do so much more just releasing accessories instead of risking it all on figures. They could do a new ult Gohan headsculpt or base one off the time patroller, give us a ssj2 Goku and Vegeta (both majin and normal) the list is massive, and honestly I would prefer that as im still not sure the QC will hold up on the figures, its the whole reason im not buying the Ginyu until I see a proper review.

Tbh Demoniacal could do so much more just releasing accessories instead of risking it all on figures. They could do a new ult Gohan headsculpt or base one off the time patroller, give us a ssj2 Goku and Vegeta (both majin and normal) the list is massive, and honestly I would prefer that as im still not sure the QC will hold up on the figures, its the whole reason im not buying the Ginyu until I see a proper review.

I agree with this. In fact, I'm still waiting on them to release their Ultra Instinct and Super Trunks head sculpt. I'd seen the screen shot from their official instagram where they noted they were planning on releasing those sometime this month. Well, not much of August left to go and haven't heard anything else on that front...

Back