S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone who has the new goku and also the ssj3 goku, is the gi the same color? I want to take the top part of the chest torso of the new goku and put it on the rest of the ssj3 body to make an accurate dragon ball super goku. Trying to see if I can go that route or if I will have to paint.

i think the easier route for DBS goku is just replace the belt on the earth goku with the sash (repainted) and just repaint the boot lines, i think that should work well enough. Or just get decals for his symbols and put them on the SSJ3 body, that way no need to repaint or take him apart that much. :lecture

i think the easier route for DBS goku is just replace the belt on the earth goku with the sash (repainted) and just repaint the boot lines, i think that should work well enough. Or just get decals for his symbols and put them on the SSJ3 body, that way no need to repaint or take him apart that much. :lecture

Yea that’s what I’m gonna do, I just wanted the cleanest stock looking goku blue but will have to make it happen.

The demoniacal set is good. Smidge dark on the skin tone but not a big deal. I think they are on to something here.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

37821770_439583316520039_4673240635015168000_n.jpg

Seems Demoniacal Fit is making the SDCC Power Pole

Emailed the folks at Bluefin last Friday and still not a word from them yet.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Does the Demoniacal blue vegeta head fit on the Premium color edition vegeta body?

Awesome! I've always wanted Mr. Satan, good thing we won't have to wait too long for him! I'll go make my little fantasy story of what would happen if Mr. Satan was trained by Master Roshi and he became a real hero who wins by actually beating up the enemies haha :)

Back