S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if that power pole thats at SDCC, if it will be at say, NYCC? I'm going this year to NY but on Saturday, so I'm probably going to be out of luck getting the exclusives seeing at they sold out at SDCC pretty quickly. Just want to know if I'm able to get that power pole accessory at other conventions before buying it and the Goku figure together.

It's a North America Dragon Ball Tour exclusive item. During SDCC, it didn't sell out. I am confident that they carried enough for the con.

I'd want an Oozaru Vegeta, but I doubt they'd make it to scale because it would be massive and expensive. And I'm not sure I'd want it unless it is to scale with the rest.

Appreciate the comments as usually I post and don’t get any haha.
This isn’t even an actual custom. I basically just wanted to take a pic with the extra gohan head I did so I didn’t waste the time traveler head.. The head was based off of dragon ball super ssj gohan.

It was just a fun pic of him and trunks. The trunks is an actual custom but I just threw on the long hair.

Here is what were the actual customs I made with time travelers.

Once again I appreciate the feedback though as it seems there are not many Figuarts based message boards and this one either moves snail slow or only when a new figure is shipping or previewed.

I feel bad for my comment because now that I see the picture it was based from, the Super SSJ Gohan scene, it's not bad at all. For some reason seeing Gohan standing next to Trunks made me think it was supposed to be a Future Gohan custom (in which case the hair is way off), but I stand corrected :) And that Mai is amazing!

I feel bad for my comment because now that I see the picture it was based from, the Super SSJ Gohan scene, it's not bad at all. For some reason seeing Gohan standing next to Trunks made me think it was supposed to be a Future Gohan custom (in which case the hair is way off), but I stand corrected :) And that Mai is amazing!

Na don’t feel bad man, that is the reason I put them together as I love the future trunks arc and kinda always wished him and gohan were the main characters as the show went on haha. I am thinking about doing an actual future gohan with missing arm etc. I will post it up when I do. And thanks again for the comments as it’s great to hear good and bad feedback to see where I can get better.

I'd want an Oozaru Vegeta, but I doubt they'd make it to scale because it would be massive and expensive. And I'm not sure I'd want it unless it is to scale with the rest.

They should try something new like sale a separate “build a figure”. Cut something big like Oozaru In 5 pieces along with special effects or 7 namek dragon balls. Heck they could figure something out and have the arms and legs only in ape form while you have the other option of buying Oozaru with and without saiyan armor lol SDCC could even get a gold Oozaru and Vegeta original anime colors haha

$39.99 per part? Release separately and reissue twice till everyone is sick of them and goes into B&N or gamestops clearance box than shows up at walmart at full price lol

OrJZ.jpg

Btw anyone seen this?

Just got the ssgss goku and vegeta hair and face parts.love it!! Fits perfect on the goku raised on earth body
18cf9436d972db36b39f9cf4764c8877.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just got the ssgss goku and vegeta hair and face parts.love it!! Fits perfect on the goku raised on earth body
18cf9436d972db36b39f9cf4764c8877.jpg

The tan is a little off. Could be worse though. Nice pick up! Mine came today too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Its the angle.after i looked at piv I thought the samething but its just the angle

Here are a few more pics.skin tone is a smidge off.cant really tell in hand but in camera is a bit off.
ee5447cab674248201001c4304974274.jpg
f7b39dac972ef40e8848958d3b19a935.jpg
0d2609b381aac71804b9ca943e3d8c57.jpg
219e36291932da288eaaaa02ce174e27.jpg
fb36894462a2d05d8183bb76d80ceb30.jpg

Only thing that bothers me is there are some lines showing in parts of vegeta's hair.
e967a60c948c65c56a0d557f5cad087a.jpg

For anyone who has the new goku and also the ssj3 goku, is the gi the same color? I want to take the top part of the chest torso of the new goku and put it on the rest of the ssj3 body to make an accurate dragon ball super goku. Trying to see if I can go that route or if I will have to paint.

For anyone who has the new goku and also the ssj3 goku, is the gi the same color? I want to take the top part of the chest torso of the new goku and put it on the rest of the ssj3 body to make an accurate dragon ball super goku. Trying to see if I can go that route or if I will have to paint.

4e0863cc11267c0ca3d5cefaecef92bb.jpg

Gi is different color again *sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back