S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WJUdfsL.jpg

Ima make a guess and say that Broly is on par with Jiren in terms of strength

:lol

You don't say. :lol:monkey3

I would say maybe he’s as strong as regular jiren and not the buff shirtless alien jiren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Broly is more powerful than Jiren. The usual DB pattern is having the new threat being more powerful than the previous opponent. Jiren can always get stronger too, if we see him again.

I dont think they can really top Jiren. Heck, the only reason universe 7 won is because everyone literally wore Jiren down, they didnt truly beat him. It took multiple UI goku transformations, golden Frieza, the blue evo Vegeta and Goku double team, mastered UI and a triple team between Frieza, Goku and 17 to finally take him down lol.

I think Broly will be weaker, but much more destructive and thus more challenging. Think the Kale fight since its basically the same transformation, but on a much larger scale. Kale wasnt that powerful, but her immunity to damage and ability to take on even ssjblue made her formidable; it took Jiren to take her down even though she was pretty much fodder lever before she went berserk.

I dont think they can really top Jiren. Heck, the only reason universe 7 won is because everyone literally wore Jiren down, they didnt truly beat him. It took multiple UI goku transformations, golden Frieza, the blue evo Vegeta and Goku double team, mastered UI and a triple team between Frieza, Goku and 17 to finally take him down lol.

I think Broly will be weaker, but much more destructive and thus more challenging. Think the Kale fight since its basically the same transformation, but on a much larger scale. Kale wasnt that powerful, but her immunity to damage and ability to take on even ssjblue made her formidable; it took Jiren to take her down even though she was pretty much fodder lever before she went berserk.

Remember Jiren's origin? The entity that was too powerful for Jiren? What if that was Broly? In the flashback scenes, the entity had red eyes, just like Broly in the trailer. :panic:

Maybe he's powerful enough to travel across universes.

Also, was Jiren the strongest mortal in all the universes, because the whole reason Jiren and Goku were fighting was because they both belonged to the weakest universes. So does that mean that there are other fighters out there stronger than Jiren and Goku?

Remember Jiren's origin? The entity that was too powerful for Jiren? What if that was Broly? In the flashback scenes, the entity had red eyes, just like Broly in the trailer. :panic:

Maybe he's powerful enough to travel across universes.

That would be epic. I can't quite remember, but didn't Jiren find Goku's saiyajin ability to change forms curious, as if he'd never encountered a saiyajin (or at least one that had acquired SSJ) before? What if he did encounter Broly, but Broly only fought him in base form? Haha

Also, was Jiren the strongest mortal in all the universes, because the whole reason Jiren and Goku were fighting was because they both belonged to the weakest universes. So does that mean that there are other fighters out there stronger than Jiren and Goku?

Toriyama seems to have set things up for that to be the case. But iirc, the universes' "power levels" were averages of all of their individual inhabitants' levels. I suppose that means that the universes that were exempt from the Tournament of Power could have warriors that are weaker than Goku and Jiren but in larger quantities.

That would be epic. I can't quite remember, but didn't Jiren find Goku's saiyajin ability to change forms curious, as if he'd never encountered a saiyajin (or at least one that had acquired SSJ) before? What if he did encounter Broly, but Broly only fought him in base form? Haha

What if Jiren gave him that chest scar? :horror

Toriyama seems to have set things up for that to be the case. But iirc, the universes' "power levels" were averages of all of their individual inhabitants' levels. I suppose that means that the universes that were exempt from the Tournament of Power could have warriors that are weaker than Goku and Jiren but in larger quantities.

Makes sense, and it leaves the door open for new characters.

I’m not sure how I feel about that Gohan.. good effort but I’ve seen better. Just my honest opinion

F A C T S

Jiren was an absolute beast. I hope we haven’t seen the last of him

I’m not sure how I feel about that Gohan.. good effort but I’ve seen better. Just my honest opinion

Mostly the hair is all sorts of wrong, Future Gohan has three bangs coming down. I wish Adult Gohan got more love from Tamashii, I'd LOVE a Buu Saga Tournament Gohan (when he's wearing the green tunic but without the bandana and glasses, though they could be accessories), Future Gohan (with missing arm option), but my grail would be a Purple Gi Training Gohan from when he trains Videl and Goten (or Broly Second Coming).

Appreciate the comments as usually I post and don’t get any haha.
This isn’t even an actual custom. I basically just wanted to take a pic with the extra gohan head I did so I didn’t waste the time traveler head.. The head was based off of dragon ball super ssj gohan.
FA48CC84-C5D4-45A0-93E1-D6B031C8C476.jpeg

It was just a fun pic of him and trunks. The trunks is an actual custom but I just threw on the long hair.

Here is what were the actual customs I made with time travelers.

E6C37F80-C5D4-49C6-84FC-37034B82B496.jpeg
39BE8C21-9E32-4CF6-B198-C665AA050BFA.jpeg

Once again I appreciate the feedback though as it seems there are not many Figuarts based message boards and this one either moves snail slow or only when a new figure is shipping or previewed.

Back