S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kaioken x20 SSB Goku hurled a kamehameha at Kale at point blank range & she ate it, whereas Jiren one-shotted her with little effort

So I wonder if Broly will be on par with Kale, or stronger than Kale but weaker than Jiren?

Kaioken x20 SSB Goku hurled a kamehameha at Kale at point blank range & she ate it, whereas Jiren one-shotted her with little effort

So I wonder if Broly will be on par with Kale, or stronger than Kale but weaker than Jiren?

When did kaioken x20 goku hit kale with a kamehameha? He only fought her with ssb and ssg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demoniacal just canceled and refunded my purchase through aliexpress. Anyone else?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Errr they cancelled it? =\
Did they explained why?
I was interested... I just hope that they didn’t caught Tamashii’s attention though.

Its like when you book a flight to Eurasia an then they cancel it becuz they ran out of planes

Honestly, it's shady. It's clear they want payment via gift with paypal. $35 shipped. I asked them on Facebook why they are canceling so many orders and the replied asking me to pay the $35 via gift directly. I'm undecided now if I'll bother. I don't like bait and switch.

Slamscraper, they most likely requested it to be paid by gift because they wanted to dodge the paypal fees.

Slamscraper, they most likely requested it to be paid by gift because they wanted to dodge the paypal fees.
That's for sure. I don't mind that. But canceling the order through aliexpress just to ask for even more with gift, to me, is bad business. Just ask for more through aliexpress etc.

His base form with the long black hair, face scar, chest scars and arm scar reminds me of Stallone in Rambo III. He's just missing Bardock's headband :lol

rbcIJ6t.jpg

z0ckrLZ.jpg

That's for sure. I don't mind that. But canceling the order through aliexpress just to ask for even more with gift, to me, is bad business. Just ask for more through aliexpress etc.

No thanks. I don’t want the bootlegs stuff as much as I wanted Goku Black haha. Going to see if I can leave negative feedback and report the seller.

Why do I get the feeling that collar he has on before he goes legendary is so he can be controlled? Only not by Paragus this time, the armor definitely tells me is frieza force, so he's likely Friezas "pet monkey" he always wanted :p

Also, the art for his legendary form confirms that Tamashii only have to retool the existing mold for the head and body and make a new bottom half for him. It wont likely be a new figure.

Back