S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for Aliexpress shoppers! When they ship out your item, do you get an email that tells you the tracking number or do you even see the tracking number on your Paypal account (if you used paypal)? Thanks!

Depends. Some doesn’t care some do. Just buy from the person who has more sold and review of that item youre purchasing vs the other cheaper $00.50-$1 guy who has no solds/reviews

FYI I believe you will have to pay a exchange rate too... also they dont do paypal (I believe as well... havent used aliexpress for months)

I would get those if I wasn’t 100% certain Tamashii wasn’t gonna give us official ones. It’s such an easy cash grab for them, literally just repainting and maybe another face or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had so many years to do this but they rather sell a whole new figure vs head options and accessories

They had so many years to do this but they rather sell a whole new figure vs head options and accessories

Its just business. Why make an accessory pack for $30 when you can sell a slightly modified figure for $60? Collectors will buy regardless so whats the point in them selling what will make less money? Its the same reason they have made sure every 2.0 Goku figure made so far cant be used as a base for his normal Android saga onward outfit, because they know they will be able to sell that design of the character later and dont want us making our own.

It’s the best decision business wise to sell as a whole new figure. I personally don’t mind it since even if they did package multiple hair options, I’d still have to buy an extra to display the different forms. It’s also good to sell separately since each figure can get more accessories per form.

In the new 2.0 era, they have yet to release a Super version of Vegeta or Goku yet. SSG Goku I won’t count since he has a thinner body so he has to be one separate figure no matter what

I know this is off topic but I wanted to see if you guys can help me get a list going. So I would like to compile a list of figures we can make from already existing figures. Combinations or mash ups. For example:

➡️Teen Gohan head on Krillin body to make Bojack Gohan
➡️Goku head on SSJ Trunks 2.0 to make Hyperbolic Time Chamber Goku

Is that it or can you guys think of more? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Its just business. Why make an accessory pack for $30 when you can sell a slightly modified figure for $60? Collectors will buy regardless so whats the point in them selling what will make less money? Its the same reason they have made sure every 2.0 Goku figure made so far cant be used as a base for his normal Android saga onward outfit, because they know they will be able to sell that design of the character later and dont want us making our own.

The weird thing is for Gundams they do make option parts sets... (For web exclusive ones even.) So It's not an unreasonable request tbh (not saying you said that).

The Demoniacal Fit company is targeting a market that Tamashii has yet to capitalize on.. they could release accessory packs & still release separate figures with those same accessories, and like y’all said, people will still buy both regardless

The Demoniacal Fit company is targeting a market that Tamashii has yet to capitalize on.. they could release accessory packs & still release separate figures with those same accessories, and like y’all said, people will still buy both regardless
Yea and their prices won't reflect tamashii either lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It's all good man :)

With Gundam I think it's a bit different though, they can really remake the exact same thing with different accessories (a gundams design usually stays the same) whereas with dragonball they can tweak things slightly to resell them.
The weird thing is for Gundams they do make option parts sets... (For web exclusive ones even.) So It's not an unreasonable request tbh (not saying you said that).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

a91fbd63c5d8e989ed71f667ebb5dd22.jpg
2325d687c62eae51090f612bc31ae808.jpg
f56f0c4318acdc566e51e3939334efda.jpg

Broly looks awesome!

It's all good man :)

With Gundam I think it's a bit different though, they can really remake the exact same thing with different accessories (a gundams design usually stays the same) whereas with dragonball they can tweak things slightly to resell them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The sandrock, heavy arms and Leo option sets seem unique to me. I don't get why they don't do that for DB.

I’m just not a fan of the coloring tbh. The neon purple and green just doesn’t fit Broly. He does look pretty good in that armor though. I’m sure I’ll get used to it and accept it just like I did with Golden Frieza and SSG/SSB

I agree, I don’t mind the new outfit but they shoulda at least kept the same red/gold/white color scheme

I love how many inspired elements there are to Broly's new look. If his proportions end up being close to the original Broly's, then to me, he's an awesome-looking update to the character.

When SS Blue was introduced, the power gap made a lot of characters irrelevant in the realm of hypothetical battles. It's great to know that Broly has crossed that gap and can compete again on the roster, officially now no less.

Back