S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would take this with a grain of salt. It's worth a try but as someone who's had to use the Bluefin servicing... it can take like months for it to go through and even then you can be SOL because what they do is try to order the part from overseas. It's absolutely fantastic with stuff like model kits when a sprue is either missing or screwed up but again; it can just a be a loooong process.
I got a replacement SSG goku and a replacement rosé neutral face from bluefin and they both took around a month and a half. So i would say it’s definitely worth it for all who have knowledge of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New survey at the Japan Expo

FB_IMG_1530894170345.jpg

I dont see ss4 goku, gogeta or bardock on the survey. They were always on the surveys, if i remember right. I wonder if that means they're in development? Perhaps a sdcc reveal?

I hope it’s Raditz, because that’s the only figure we need left to finish the Saiyan Saga.

Altho I can def see them jumping on the DB Legends hype train & making those characters, just like they did with Xeno Trunks & that other guy

The Dragon Stars Jiren is a great substitute that blends in perfectly with the other SHFs and I honestly don’t see a SHF version of the character being leagues better (the only thing it’s really missing is an ab crunch). He has a very basic design, doesn’t require a lot of accessories, yet a Tamashii version will still cost twice as much as the Walgreens version

I hope it’s Raditz, because that’s the only figure we need left to finish the Saiyan Saga.

Altho I can def see them jumping on the DB Legends hype train & making those characters, just like they did with Xeno Trunks & that other guy

The Dragon Stars Jiren is a great substitute that blends in perfectly with the other SHFs and I honestly don’t see a SHF version of the character being leagues better. He has a very basic design, doesn’t require a lot of accessories, yet a Tamashii version will still cost twice as much as the Walgreens version
3x the price more likely. :(

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Update on the Demoniacal Fit Ginyu from Omnime.

Omnime
Dear Jess,

We are contacting you to notify you on your pre-order of Captain Ginyu from Demoniacal Fit. We got word that they are running behind schedule on the release and should be expecting the item to drop next week. We are so sorry for the tardiness as this is not how we do things here at Omnime as we like to keep to our word. For this we are giving you a 40% off coupon for your next order with us. The code is XXXXXXXX.

Also we are throwing in a free phone case for you so please goto our shop and see what we have. Let us know what you want and we'll send it out.

We are currently in talks with them and are trying to push this to get done properly. We are looking forward to the release during the business days next week and we will notify everyone who pre-ordered when this happens.

Again we are sorry for the inconvenience. You are part of the Omnime family and we MUST take care of you. Let us know if you have any questions as we're always here to help.

From,

Omnime
If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at [email protected]

New survey at the Japan Expo

View attachment 416419

I forgot who (Ang maybe?) but someone usually points out that these surveys are about the best actual idea of upcoming figures in general, regardless of who wins. Hasn't nearly every figure released for years now been on one of these surveys? I'm a tad bummed Bardock is gone, though maybe they've already locked him. I like seeing the increased Namek saga characters. Does anybody really want these vg characters? Oh well. I would bet Daimao and Tau round out the DB series, that have a ball anyway. Sounds as if Cooler fans will get some form eventually. Looks less lucky for Kid Buu fans which I really don't get. Or they've locked him already too.

Back