S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8A153B28-E38F-4C50-A1C5-E97781A93A05.jpeg
8CCC9C26-4E86-4969-B2D1-7E6D3EE3111C.jpeg

Doesn't really look like Jiren to me. I don't know what it is but something seems off.

I'm probably in the minority, but I've never been a fan of that Broly sculpt and proportions. Maybe it's the big round ball looking shoulders, arms, or gap between the traps and shoulders, but I wouldn't mind a 2.0 body. It won't happen, since too many people like the figure as is, and SH loves reusing sculpts, but maybe they can make a smaller Broly eventually.

I'm probably in the minority, but I've never been a fan of that Broly sculpt and proportions. Maybe it's the big round ball looking shoulders, arms, or gap between the traps and shoulders, but I wouldn't mind a 2.0 body. It won't happen, since too many people like the figure as is, and SH loves reusing sculpts, but maybe they can make a smaller Broly eventually.

I'd like to see a normal Super Saiyan Broly (not his Legendary form) with a regular head as well. A controlled (headband) head and a regular Super Saiyan head would be fantastic. That'd be a nice figure to complement this one. Don't know how much effort Tamashii would do with it though... so I don't see it likely happening for a LOOONG time.

Oooo Final Form Cooler will be so cool! Will have so much presence when towering over other characters.

Maybe they’re waiting for Cooler to be unveiled as the next DLC for FighterZ, so they can do a double-reveal

I think there’s a lot more going on behind-the-scenes than we think

I want a broly... I have the figure rise and he's great... But I find myself wanting a shf. I guess I'll pick up the FiguartsZERO.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I want a broly... I have the figure rise and he's great... But I find myself wanting a shf. I guess I'll pick up the FiguartsZERO.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I would rate the Broly figure top 1 or 2 out of all the 1.0 PCE 2.0 1.5 releases. My opinion tho

I don’t think SHF Broly should even be classified as a “1.0” cuz the engineering is damn near perfect. It’s in a class of its own

For those who were wondering about DB tour during sdcc and the off site.

“All of the previously-announced tour event exclusives will actually be available for purchase only at Booth #3545. There will also be promotional giveaways at the off-site.”

So need a badge in order to go into the exhibit with vendor booths to purchase but no sure if one is needed for the off site (sounds like not?).

I would consider it a 2.0. It has all the articulation of a 2.0 and is damn near perfect for the strange proportions Broly has. It’s executed perfectly for an action figure. I’d probably say it’s one of the best if not the best designed figure in the entire line. I can’t really see any major improvements on it tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think Tamashii should make a new improved Gordon Freezer, the first one i feel was rushed in order to promote Resurrection F

81qn4B9BxGL._SY606_.jpg

but a 2.0 could have the potential to look like this

dragon-ball-z-shodo-golden-frieza-figure-articulee.jpg

Was scrolling through YouTube until suddenly—

A6FE909D-B48E-4C7F-868C-83AADF5CDB82.jpg

Coincidence? ����

Back