S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
何?!!!!

Wasn't the new film supposed to be an in-canon continuation of Super? Does that mean Broly is crossing over into continuity?!!

何?!!!!

Wasn't the new film supposed to be an in-canon continuation of Super? Does that mean Broly is crossing over into continuity?!!

Seems like it, although this seems to be toriyama’s take on the character if it’s real(i’m still not 100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: never mind lol

Attachments

• 4FA8776A-6E1C-4315-9346-F75CDD2DF597.jpeg
    4FA8776A-6E1C-4315-9346-F75CDD2DF597.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 224
  • CEFF10D7-F55C-4D74-8A3E-81F00C8543F0.jpeg
    CEFF10D7-F55C-4D74-8A3E-81F00C8543F0.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 220
It’s just a Saiyan(?) with white eyes, doesn’t mean it’s automatically Broly. Trunks has temporary white eyes in the Cell Saga, and the new Saiyan from Super Dragon Ball Heroes has white eyes too

View attachment 416867
View attachment 416868

The white eyes aren’t exclusive to Broly.. it’s just his trademark look lol

The movie is called Dragon Ball Super: Broly

The picture made me think: HanniBroly Lecter. He might have eaten other Saiyans and aliens lol :)

They could use this as an opportunity to redeem his character from a mindless powerhouse with a petty motivation to something actually compelling

Altho I do wish the movie was about Jiren instead. The strongest opponent Goku has ever faced deserves his own arc

Didn't see it mentionned here but Kid Krillin Figuarts is up for preorder. Like now.

I just hope they keep his original design and coloring cuz I really don’t wanna have to buy another Broly. My guess is they’ll keep the OG design but his colors will be the exclusive figure colors. Now it makes sense why they repainted Broly for the third time. If that’s the case then now I need to get the figure [emoji24]

Will it be a reboot, a continuation of the current character (non canon), or a combining of the old stuff into current canon? We need more info ASAP

The circle is now complete.. Broly is officially canonized. A lot of Broly haters are tearing their hair out right about now lol

Well......not really, not the Broly we all grew up with anyway. I would personally picture him as a new character, and hopefully he isnt just a one dimensional killing machine this time around. Tbh we all should have known Broly, or at least the lssj would show up at some point since Kale was clearly a tease of it.

Well......not really, not the Broly we all grew up with anyway. I would personally picture him as a new character

It sounds like he's incorporating Broly into the canon SUper universe, but in what way, we dont know. Maybe he's from Kale's universe, maybe they keep some aspects of his original origin and he's from the main DBZ universe? Regardless, my guess is that the Broly movie are still not canon, and it's the character that's being reintroduced or rebooted in Super. He might have a different outfit and personality.

2ABEC609-8946-4611-BDB7-30DA7EEEBD43.jpeg

In my own head canon, Broseph’s backstory should’ve been similarly tragic, although his vendetta against Goku would’ve been entirely different. Instead of what we got, the reason he hated Goku would be because in his mind it was HIS birthright to defeat Freeza, and Goku stole that from him. Also against Vegeta, since his father unfairly sentenced him to death. Broly would’ve been raised by Paragus to believe that he wasn’t just the LSSj, but the savior of his species, which was all robbed from him. He would grow up thinking he was supposed to be the Messiah, but his destiny was altered. I always wished that was his true backstory even since I was a little kid

Dragon Ball Super: Broly? Is that legit????

Wow...I'm excited! Always loved Broly! I wonder if they'll incorporate him into the Saiyan history? Maybe he's going to originally be a primitive Saiyan?

Also, what's with this OTHER Goku outfit design change? Just starting with Dragon Ball Super: First we had the Capsule/Whis outfit...then back to the regular outfit and sash BUT this time with the Kai symbol returning. Now we go back to the Kai symbol AND the belt? :gah:

Back