S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm like 90% percent sure that it's do able. I'm planning on swapping when my multiples are coming in.

Will also have a DBS Goku after that too.

Oh nice, hope you'll post pictures and how you did it!

@ goku vid: thank god the logo isn't actually beige. The white is a bit dark but that doesn't bother me personally.

QC must've been asleep on the job when Majin Vegeta rolled through on the conveyer belt. Paint application is sub par at best. My most desired figure since the line came out and they dropped the ball. I am disappoint.

I gotta say I agree with you. The only other vegetas they can make now is a 2.0 SSBlue version, and Super Saiyan 4

Oh boy, Hot Topic sending out cancellations notices for those who ordered Goku Black. 2 people have gotten the notice in a DBZ group I follow on Facebook.

FB_IMG_1529916054322.jpg

Yeah, mine was cancelled. :(
Maybe Hot Topic realized that they did have the bootleg version after all. All kidding aside, I do feel sorry for everyone that got their orders cancelled. This was an extra Gonu Black for me, so it doesn’t sting as much.

Aw man, that sucks for those getting outright cancelled. Mine has a shipping label created, but still hasn't been actually picked up yet. After my Amazon and Gamestop orders getting cancelled I'm still not holding my breath. Be curious to see what exactly comes lol.

Has anybody received their Goku Black from Hot Topic yet? Mine is scheduled to be delivered on Friday. I just want to make sure it is indeed the legit one. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mostly likey need to get in contact with Kirin Hobby about my Goku Black order. It was made in the End of March and I never got an update. It's a bit bogus that the place is still running with lack of communication.

Hey all,

Sorry to be a pain but does anyone have a list of current pre-order figures?

I've been away from the scene for a while & I'm struggling to find out how far behind I am with what I have on order & what I still need to order ;) lol

Thanks for any help

Neil

Hey all,

Sorry to be a pain but does anyone have a list of current pre-order figures?

I've been away from the scene for a while & I'm struggling to find out how far behind I am with what I have on order & what I still need to order ;) lol

Thanks for any help

Neil

Go on ToyzInTheBox, they have a page for pre orders and you can also check under SH Figuarts what’s still current.

Anybody going after dbz con exclusives this year? Since im such a broly fanboy, im gonna bite the bullet and pay the scalper prices. Probably end up getting vegito as well, even though we'll probably get a 2.0

Anybody going after dbz con exclusives this year? Since im such a broly fanboy, im gonna bite the bullet and pay the scalper prices. Probably end up getting vegito as well, even though we'll probably get a 2.0

I'm probably gonna get Broly as i regret not getting the last SDCC broly (especially when there was zero line that year for the sdcc ex at tamashii), im on the fence for vegito blue, and i def want the red and green ranger. But we'll see if i can get any of them, luck is always a big factor haha

on another note i also got lucky enough to nail mezco batman beyond during the online PO sale, i was not gonna take any chances with trying to get it at the con. Past few years theyve had SDCC ex theyve managed it SO poorly. They dont limit the sales AT ALL and always sell out the first day, the only exception was classic captain america, and i think it was because he's just not a very hot figure..since it's cap lol

Finally bit the bullet and preordered Cap’n Ginyu. Grabbed a few third party Transformers figures back in the day and the quality was usually top notch. Hopefully the same goes for this figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back