S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slowly rebuilding my DBZ collection.Picked up Majin Vegeta at my local anime store.really well made figure.very clean look
03932e33ddeb22700fe61db8d53eabf1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8efc8eafd356bbfd869678c3704b0036.jpg

Found some gems at a local hobby shop in the Houston area. Don't collect these but the Frieza and Trunks sets look really dope!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why yuo guys care about Trunk when there is Winnie the Pooh coming out

BCBBC8B5-D39F-41AF-B05A-68222DEEADA0.jpeg

I know Bardoon is excite for this

Hey guys, I'm unloading some extra Tamashii DBZ figures I have. This includes a new Android 16, 17, 18, Krillin and Regular Broly among others (more probably coming soon). There's a link to my eBay auctions in the auction section here if you're interested in bidding.

I might have an extra Android 16, 17, and Broly (all new) that I'm willing to part with so feel free to PM me. I'm looking for cash though so no trades, making a BIG personal investment into the girlfriend here. :clap

8e28c73a4563750d10cebb65f41a0ec2.jpg

Just received my Majin Vegeta! This Figuart has so much potential if some paint work and shading was applied to it.

Can anyone explain Bandai's need to "color in" the circle of Goku's Gi?
Even the new "Saiyan on Earth" Goku it is now beige inside the circle instead of white like
it is supposed to be.

In fact, the only one with the correct white logos is the SDCC exclusive Frieza Saga Version.

Was it beige in some other promo images or anime drawing of Goku?
Just seems like a really odd (and kind of ugly), addition to the logos...

c8693c7a2022b6efb5ea094ac8501ae2.heic

I never expected bluefin to follow through and send me an extra rose head because my first one had a black dot on the forehead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back