S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Secured my 2 DBS trunks order, one from Nippon and then the bluefin release from my local place. Only thing disappointing about it is that it seems like there isnt a neutral looking forward face for the SSJ head, idk why they keep doing that on trunks lol I also hope the new SSJ head fits on the armored trunks body, that would be pretty cool substitute for the untied SSJ head on that body, although im not holding my breath that it fits without modifications.

also got my two goku blacks already, i knew it was gonna be hot, but didnt anticipate people would have such a hard time getting him, not too interested in getting a scythe for him but alot more interested in the alternative hand saber affect for the god punisher that can of beams is making.

798741A8-D0E1-477C-88D6-B142275EA353.jpg
D548906F-34E3-4D7D-B4B8-BE44C652F647.jpg
DAFCF7BF-C10F-4E88-88A4-36C4EE4A7A7A.jpg
Just snagged the Jiren Dragon Stars. He came out great!

I just seen your photos on Instagram, they look great!

My only gripe about Jiren are those damn screw holes on his shoulders.. they’re an eye sore -_-

I’ve also must’ve been to at least 5 different Walgreens in my area, and not 1 of them had Jiren (or any other Dragon Stars)

I just seen your photos on Instagram, they look great!

My only gripe about Jiren are those damn screw holes on his shoulders.. they’re an eye sore -_-

I’ve also must’ve been to at least 5 different Walgreens in my area, and not 1 of them had Jiren (or any other Dragon Stars)

Thanks! I found him on vacation. I tried like 4 Walgreens and no luck and the day we were leaving I just called them and asked as politely as I could if they could check and see if they had him and the last stop Walgreens had 1!

I found Jiren as well earlier this week, but the paint job sucks on him. I've been trying to find another to exchange it with but I haven't had any luck yet. I swear I've gone to every walgreens in Michigan and haven't found another one

Funny how Jiren is becoming just as hard to find as Goku Black, despite both being on the opposite ends of each other in terms of production quality. Tragic irony, or poetic justice?

Yes and this is a popular version of the character that had his own story arc. The accessories are pretty awesome, too. BBTS now has more up. And he pairs well with Goku Black.

BBTS limited preorders to two only, so they cut stock on existing orders and posted that up.

CC84929E-CD45-42A8-B2EB-236590553773.jpegB55350CD-E751-41F2-BDA7-AC493D82603B.jpeg

Custom evil face and scythe
Please follow my IG @mingtoyshk

I also collect marvel figures and Gundam

Thanks!

Well 20 something walgreens later and I was able to find a nearly perfectly painted Jiren! Definitely my favorite release in the stars line so far, and a good stand in until tamashii decides to make one.
83cbf0f77acf72f3c0f552c07d378758.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Very cool mingchan! Did you paint the base smirk face or sculpt a smirk into the rose face? Curious as I'm looking to do the same with the bootleg faces I have aswell as painting the rose head yellow :)

If you did paint the base form face what paints do you use?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1a4022fee60e83df25a5e6a0607f942c.jpg

The family hooked it up this Father's Day! Happy Father's Day to all my fellow collector dads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

515cbbb375be8431a4525124d3fb1522.jpg

Received my Frieza from B&N, came in without any issue to the box. Also got a 3rd Goku Black but scalper price though [emoji17].

Back