S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Majin Vegeta is arriving Stateside...I got my invoice from eKnightmedia.

Also...those that hesitated on Goku Black....you better pre-order this Trunks when he pops up! Don't say we didn't warn ya!

Trunks looks great. I still prefer the Android Saga version (his first appearance) over the Super one, but this is still a solid figure. Glad to see they included a regular sword as well (I figured they would).

I still hold out hope for an original Future Trunks 2.0!

Last edited:
Holy crap, the Banpresto Super Legend Battle figures look amazing! The extra parts to change the poses and forms is ****ing aces. If only they were the old DXF size, which scales better with Figuarts. Both Goku releases, as well as Majin Vegeta (even despite only having the one extra arm), are tempting. :clap

Was hoping for more from Future Trunks. Still an amazing release, can't wait.

Holy crap, the Banpresto Super Legend Battle figures look amazing! The extra parts to change the poses and forms is ****ing aces. If only they were the old DXF size, which scales better with Figuarts. Both Goku releases, as well as Majin Vegeta (even despite only having the one extra arm), are tempting. :clap

I've been extremely tempted to purchase the entire series. Even the Legends character looks really cool. Loving the accessories.

I went ahead and grabbed the SSJ Goku. Have a feeling I’d be regretting it if I didn’t. Being able to pretty much recreate his transformation scene with one figure? I’m in.

Are Buutenks, Buuhan, Jaco and ssj4 Goku the last protos we've seen without a release date? With a release/month up until November they've really caught up on what they've displayed. (I'm not counting end of z and angel goku because they're 1.0 bodies, we're never seeing those released.)

EDIT: oh and Trunks' loose long hair headsculpt ofc.

Other question: thinking of buying a second normal goku and switching out the boots with the awakening one, but is that doable? Does anybody know how well those are fixed to his pants sculpt? (Can add the awakening boots and a modern belt to goku and you have a DBS goku.)

Are Buutenks, Buuhan, Jaco and ssj4 Goku the last protos we've seen without a release date? With a release/month up until November they've really caught up on what they've displayed. (I'm not counting end of z and angel goku because they're 1.0 bodies, we're never seeing those released.)

EDIT: oh and Trunks' loose long hair headsculpt ofc.

Other question: thinking of buying a second normal goku and switching out the boots with the awakening one, but is that doable? Does anybody know how well those are fixed to his pants sculpt? (Can add the awakening boots and a modern belt to goku and you have a DBS goku.)

Super Buu (Gotenks and Gohan versions)
Super Saiyan 4 Goku
Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
DBGT Goku
Goku (Angel)
SS3 Vegeta
Vados
Champa
Korin

taken from: https://news.toyark.com/s-h-figuarts-dragonball-z-reference-guide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like bbts has more Shf Frieza in stock coming in. Had to cancel my order right away since I have my order from Barnes and Noble coming in soon.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I do wish they just did regular Goku 2.0 with the blue sash and no kanji (That he wore from the Android Saga until the end of the series)...or AT LEAST the Super version (with kanji and sash). I kind of feel a Namek Saga Goku 2.0 is semi unnecessary...still a great-looking figure...but I would've preferred a different outfit.

I do wish they just did regular Goku 2.0 with the blue sash and no kanji (That he wore from the Android Saga until the end of the series)...or AT LEAST the Super version (with kanji and sash). I kind of feel a Namek Saga Goku 2.0 is semi unnecessary...still a great-looking figure...but I would've preferred a different outfit.

I’m sure those are still gonna happen anyway, only cuz it’s Goku

However I doubt that angel wing Goku proto was ever being taken seriously

Lol this is my holy grail dude, you can pop a normal goku head on a ssj3 body or this one and swap the belt/shoes and you're done. I'm so freakin happy they properly released a pre-ssj era Goku.

Re protos: oh that's right vados and chanpa. Idk if Korin counts he seems like a display piece. We're never gonna see that 1.0 body ssj3 vegeta, and same for DBGT and Angel Goku. I hope they release SSJ4 Goku soon because the fans have been waiting for a long time. Probably 2.0 legs.

Granted, still, not many then, total, they caught up by a lot with this year's pacing. I really wonder what's next, not really a clear choice is there?

Edit: yep, I too forgot Porunga, lol.

Back