S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noob question: is bulma, Roshi and kid goku out of scale with other figuart dragon ball figures?

I think it's pretty safe to assume that this is the case. Goku was out of scale with the rest of the figuarts and it's expected Roshi and Bulma will be to to fit with the Goku.

MV5BMjQxZDY3YzMtZDNjZC00ODhhLWJhZDUtMWY0ZGVkZmE4NWVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM4NDgwNjI@._V1_.jpg

7-8.jpg

I doubt it. They're been very consistent. Although some heights are wrong like Nappa and Cell.

Kid Goku just has a gigantic head.

I think it'd more than just the head. But to be fair, scaling was never consistent in the manga, let alone the anime and then subsequent media. I think as long as it "feels" ok, it is ok.

It's like trying to have the colour palette argument over Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. It's ambiguous because it's art and it's intentional to create atmosphere. Make an enemy big when they are a threat, make them smaller when they become an ally.

I think it'd more than just the head. But to be fair, scaling was never consistent in the manga, let alone the anime and then subsequent media
It actually was pretty consistent in the manga and anime, he started pretty small, and started to grow up and get taller as the series progressed, I can't remember an instance where a height inconsistency called my eye.

Noob question: is bulma, Roshi and kid goku out of scale with other figuart dragon ball figures?

Bulma is in scale with DBZ figures. Roshi and Kid Goku were made in a different scale because they want to please people who doesn't like small figures and don't care about overall scale.

Three suggestions I'd like to give to Tamashii to improve the next releases and definately increase my interest to continue with the collection:

- At least 4 face parts for every character (one of them looking to the side)
- Better acessories (I never used Krilin's Kienzan or Ultimate Gohan's Kamehameha)
- Soft plastic instead of hard plastic (Check Chun-li skirt, or every Storm Collectible figure)

Hovok have you taken an updated picture of the z fighters now that we have Yamcha and Tien?

Hey guys! I wanted to share an update to my collection. I’ve got a lot more on the way and put up a few posters since these photos. Let me know what you think! I’m open to suggestions for what I could do for terrain/accessories on each shelf!

74582b01316d58ac87c808cd56720192.jpg

51ee8d7b5f85f1f1638d96171d483acd.jpg

8a65dbbedae67c47a3cc726ee999ae2d.jpg

aba7a4027579935bf4608f1d25419ef1.jpg

827e126971295faf81e9ccf7b0cd1a8b.jpg

a3dee5dd72ad64c015eb569673135a80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick display, Porunga. :rock

Love seeing the non-Tamashii products included. They blend in very nicely. Especially that SCultures Broly.

Have you purchased any Grandistas yet?

Sick display, Porunga. :rock

Love seeing the non-Tamashii products included. They blend in very nicely. Especially that SCultures Broly.

Have you purchased any Grandistas yet?

Thanks a lot Angelo! I love setting up smaller scenes.

Yes I actually have grandista SS Goku and all the rest of them on pre order [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back