S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they'd ever do a end of DB beginning of Z Goku with the Turtle Kanji.

If Tamashii were to recreate the first DBZ fight then it would probably look like this

FullSizeRender.jpg

Hmmm...I wonder who the Winter 2018 figure will be...probably another Goku.

They seem to do their "BIG" figure releases during the Christmas season...so I'm guessing we'll likely get another Goku figure. Maybe Dragon Ball Super SSB Goku? Super Saiyan Goku 2.0? Super Saiyan 2 Goku to go with Majin Vegeta? SSB Vegetto to go with Goku Black?

Excellent Saiyan Saga Goku! I've always wanted to see that released along with Raditz.

Hmmm...I wonder who the Winter 2018 figure will be...probably another Goku.

They seem to do their "BIG" figure releases during the Christmas season...so I'm guessing we'll likely get another Goku figure. Maybe Dragon Ball Super SSB Goku? Super Saiyan Goku 2.0? Super Saiyan 2 Goku to go with Majin Vegeta? SSB Vegetto to go with Goku Black?

Maybe something Dragon Ball Super related. My guesses are either Future Trunks or Ultra Instinct Goku. There are so many Ultra Instinct Goku products being announced, Tamashii will most likely release one soon as well. Similar to Goku Black.

...Hopefully not Gotenks.

Yeah, if they want to capitalise on the hype of UI Tamashii need to release one soon. My guess is he will be the next announcement for a July release, to coincide with and allow early sales at SDCC.

Hopefully he comes with an omen head too, I kinda prefer the black with highlights to the all silver look personally, but maybe once I see it in action that will change.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Finally forked out the money to buy the sh figuarts SS God Goku. Hopefully, I'm all caught up at this point. Anyone managed to preorder Majin Buu yet?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Finally forked out the money to buy the sh figuarts SS God Goku. Hopefully, I'm all caught up at this point. Anyone managed to preorder Majin Buu yet?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Yup, i got 2. Pre-orders for Buu have been up for a couple of days

People are already starting to beat Tamashii to the punch

FullSizeRender.jpg

But I agree with Dig Beano, the black hair was way more "unique" than this silver paint job. At this point it's just veering into "Dragon Ball AF" fan transformation territory. And technically we've already seen a white-haired Super Saiyan in Dragon Ball GT, but everyone absolutely hates GT & everything associated with it more than Hitler so god forbid anyone brings that up in a discussion

I actually really dig that Ultra Instinct custom hair. I really hope Tamashii does an excellent job with the hair sculpt rather than a simple lazy repaint of the new Frieza Saga Goku.

I think GT will eventually be a rich source for Tamashii. The fans that watched it and enjoyed it are older now and have money to spend on good quality GT products. Tamashii just has to realize that.

My manager friend at gamestop just made me aware of new Dragon Stars DBS sets that went in their system as of today.

Looks like the BAF is Legendary Kale

24989356_10100541738949679_1245561574_n.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody feel that the Dragon Stars series could potentially take away some of the S.H.Figuarts thunder?

The quality may not be comparable but it's still good overall quality and the pricing is more affordable. I've also seen quite a few collectors purchasing this series on Social Media and they seem satisfied with the product.

Thanks for posting that, DasMuse!

I honestly might buy Jiren depending on how it looks. I'm pretty surprised he is already being released though, I assumed they would release ToP characters when that are starts airing in the US

They most likely want to capitalize on what Tamashii isn't currently doing. They know it'll be another year before any of those characters are released as Figuarts.

I imagine Tamashii Nations will release both Ultra Instinct Omen and Ultra Instinct forms. Ultra Instinct Omen will go with Kefla and Ultra Instinct will go with Jiren.

Im so sad Goku Black doesnt come with a smirking face in Pink Mode (sorry dont know how to call it, havent watched Super). I was so going to use that to pose him like how he appears on the character screen of DBFighterZ when he gets selected (so cocky).

Does anybody feel that the Dragon Stars series could potentially take away some of the S.H.Figuarts thunder?

The quality may not be comparable but it's still good overall quality and the pricing is more affordable. I've also seen quite a few collectors purchasing this series on Social Media and they seem satisfied with the product.

Thanks for posting that, DasMuse!

Shi* I sometimes feel like they’re going to discontinue the figuarts line in 2-3 years if we dont buy all those DC/Marvel/StarWars - S.Moon/K.Rider junk plus them crazy up charged priced figures like BUU or female Figures lol

Back