S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s to be expected though, with so little alternate faces included. If there was a smirking face, it would alleviate that concern. Still, this is a figure based on a body-snatched Goku.

One thing I can definitely say is I'll have to mod the Dragon Stars Goku Black like I did the Super Saiyan Blue Goku head.

This new Rosé head mold looks perfect for a new SSJ Goku.

This is a decent interview done by Boog_nice at Toy Fair. He ask about the scaling of certain characters and such.

The DBZ section starts at the beginning of the vid

Thank you for providing the videos, ManikDX and Bee Vee!

Goku Black looks beautiful. I'm extremely happy to see Super Saiyan Rose but I think the hair and faces could've been detailed even further.

I'm surprised the interviewer wasn't talking to a Tamashii representative when they have all the answers rather than a Bluefin Distribution Representative. Probably done for a reason but it's definitely not expected to get full detailed answers.

The Nappa prototype the interviewer is referring to is not what the Bluefin representative went into explanation about. Scaling is never going to be accurate in the line, even if the data collected is brought back to the design team.

Glad the Bluefin Representative said to speak out on Social Media.

I ended up getting Kid Goku after all :lol

gokuvsakuma.jpg

It's about the same size as Figma Link... it appears a little oversized because of that ginormous head

FullSizeRender.jpg

@Owen i can tell a lot of time & effort went into that display. Good job :goodpost:

BBTS got Kid Goku in. I guess I'll order from there or Amazon next week, which ever is easier.

I wonder if they'd ever do a end of DB beginning of Z Goku with the Turtle Kanji.

Finally some ok looking 1/6 figures. up for preorder at onesixthkit
7fd540590a0623f9293ed114f503149d.jpg
b6782caa82ebb085663152569ffe8ebd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I saw these yesterday lol. Funny how they got Vegeta’s boot right but now gokus lmao...

FYI if you’re interested in these the body is not included unless stated. Most of these 1/6 customs are for the clothes and head sculpture only

The heads are recasts. The Grandista goku and duper master stars vegeta.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

One of yous guys compare the Ichiban Kuji Chibi Vegeta with SHF Chibi Goku so we'll know if it's the same scale or not

FullSizeRender.jpg

I wouldnt mind that as the sdcc exclusive honestly, I mean they already have the proper belt for that version, however I would only buy it as long as the faces that were removed from the normal release are part of it instead of say, Nimbus, since he didnt have the cloud with the blue outfit.

I wouldnt mind that as the sdcc exclusive honestly, I mean they already have the proper belt for that version, however I would only buy it as long as the faces that were removed from the normal release are part of it instead of say, Nimbus, since he didnt have the cloud with the blue outfit.

actually he did have it in that outfit, he first got it from master roshi when they needed his dragon ball, dont remember if it was before or after bulma flashed him because she didnt realize she didnt have panties on lol but it was around that part.

Back