S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO.... um, yeah.. turns out I was right (DBS finale spoilers)

Spoiler Spoiler:

0354D74C-A758-4F49-B33A-7D1D30447DFF.jpeg

SO.... um, yeah.. turns out I was right (DBS finale spoilers)

Spoiler Spoiler:

i normally skip these but i looked. hmmmmmmm

If you want spoilers that aren't just some guy trying to fish for views, watch Herms' Twitter feed very closely. He only posts from reputable sources like WSJ.

If those are the "leaks" that claim
Spoiler Spoiler:
is returning, they have been around since the day after it was announced super was ending and have been determined by many to be fake. Nothing confirmed either way though.

Last edited:
I hope it's fake.

I haven't been impressed with this tournament at all. I hope Super continues. We need a rematch of Goku vs. Beerus.

The tournament is ok I enjoyed the universe 6 vs 7 tournament more . That had a lot of great moments in there .

I loved it and hated it because i want to see Freiza do something before this is done but he isn't eliminated yet so..... Didn't think Stash would be the god of destruction, but i bet he is still less powerful then jiren
Not really a fan of Toppo. He’s alright, I suppose. It was fun watching Frieza take that blast and then seeing the callback moment to the Namekian saga. After that though, I felt kinda bad for him. :lol

Pretty sure Toppo was the nail in the coffin for poor Frieza. If there was any chance of him not stabbing Universe 7 in the back, and trying to take the wish for himself, that’s over and done with now. He won’t let that slight go unchallenged. He already owes Vegeta and Goku a whooping.

Back