S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not for a long time. Tamashii will most likely release a SDCC Exclusive Kaioken Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku before we see an updated version.

Thats ok. I’m slowly moving a way from collection. Im starting to get tired from being broke looking at my figurines lol. The joyness is fading

FullSizeRender.jpg

hnnnngggggg MAKE THIS HAPPEN TAMASHII

Why do you guys wanna see a PCE of Krillin so bad. The first version is fine the way it is.

I just looked him up on ebay. I didn't realize Krillin was so expensive these days, sheesh

i still disagree that it needs a PCE/SDCC EX, though

I just looked him up on ebay. I didn't realize Krillin was so expensive these days, sheesh

i still disagree that it needs a PCE/SDCC EX, though

im pretty satisfied with the figurise model kit one actually, but i wouldnt mind a 2.0 saiyan saga/tournament of power krillin though.

I personally don't care to see Krillin as the SDCC, but out of all the figures that have been released so far that haven't had a pce, Krillin makes the most sense considering how old and unavailable it is. I'd rather have an anime colors Nappa, but it's probably too soon for that to happen

I’m from those satisfied with the model kit, his size being inconsistent, I don’t care that he looks tall when paired with Goku...
Though...that bothers me when compared to C-18...

I kinda agree that he doesn’t necessarily NEED a 2.0 but he’s still the most likely PC release (if they’re still doing those anymore). He’s basically got 2.0 articulation anyways and the only paint alterations would be his boot lining and unpainted eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope we get a true 2.0 Cell. I was looking at the premium color right after checking clips out for the new game... the face is all kinds of wrong.

Seen this on havoktoy’s instagram. Ginyu is being produced, but by a third party company, not Tamashii

330FDB1F-106E-409C-A634-DF1ED1D4D6AF.jpeg

Watching Freezer get the **** kicked out of him & being stomped out by Toppo was satisfying af :rock

20E3506F-7817-4B18-A6C1-00B6A9259F86.jpeg
8EEA92B7-3372-49D8-BF5E-3162A7C12883.jpeg
32A13160-6DA6-4D0B-BC52-13C05E27DF43.jpeg

I loved it and hated it because i want to see Freiza do something before this is done but he isn't eliminated yet so..... Didn't think Stash would be the god of destruction, but i bet he is still less powerful then jiren

Back