S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Yardrat Goku will happen at some time. It seems to be a popular choice among the collectors and I've noticed quite a bit of customs. ...It also gives Tamashii another Goku release. :lol

As Runnen mentioned, Mystic Gohan would benefit from Zamasu's mold since all Tamashii would need to design is the hair and face pieces. (Unless they reuse the Ultimate Gohan head mold.)

Broly/Bojack Trunks also has a few pieces already completed such as the legs and bottom torso from Time Patroller and shoulders/biceps from Super Saiyan Trunks. If Tamashii design hair molds that could use the face pieces from Super Saiyan Trunks releases, that would be extremely helpful as well.

Also, just to remind everybody, tomorrow night and early morning will be something to keep your eye on.

Until then...:impatient:

That Trunks has always been my number one.

:duff

Broly/Bojack Trunks also has a few pieces already completed such as the legs and bottom torso from Time Patroller and shoulders/biceps from Super Saiyan Trunks. If Tamashii design hair molds that could use the face pieces from Super Saiyan Trunks releases, that would be extremely helpful as well.

It feels like we're so close (yet so far) to having him as a figure. I still pour one out in memory of this hair sculpt:

CbPt9DiUAAEbtYg.jpg

I don't usually buy more than one of any figure, but if we got a Bojack Trunks, then I'd go hard and get multiple of him. He's definitely my SHF grail.

I hope the reason we haven't seen Majin Vegeta go up for pre-order yet is that he's getting a different hair sculpt. Since SSGSS Vegeta from the Zamasu and Tournament arcs is inevitable, SHF could repaint that hair for Majin Vegeta. The hair on the Majin prototype we've seen isn't short/compact enough imo. I've tried convincing myself that it works, but it's difficult for me to overlook. :(
Anyway, I'm super pumped for the upcoming showcase!

Btw, to all the wise and helpful gamers out there, I just posted some questions in the Dokkan thread. ^_^" I'm a total newb, so thanks in advance for your assistance!
And thanks a lot for starting the thread over there, Kibishii!

Tamashii fumbled the ball by not including that extra hair for Trunks.. they literally had no reason not to release it with him

I hope you're right about Majin Vegeta's hair, but I just don't think it's gonna happen, given their track record. What we see is what we're going to get

Working on my new display, cant wait for shen ron to be in the center.

View attachment 379788

Yeah dope setup man :goodpost:

Tamashii was too focused on Suoer (Saiyan) Vegeta to release that head mold for Future Trunks which limits the actual figure.

Don't get too hopeful about Majin Vegeta's head sculpt.

I'm very excited about Tamashii's event this weekend. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us from multiple lines!

Tamashii was too focused on Suoer (Saiyan) Vegeta to release that head mold for Future Trunks which limits the actual figure.

well at least we have the Jacksdo hair for him. It’s not as wild as Tamashii’s but it’s better than nothing

well at least we have the Jacksdo hair for him. It’s not as wild as Tamashii’s but it’s better than nothing

It was one of those situations where Tamashii should have evaluated the market to see the reaction and go from there rather than say it was a mistake to be shown. Super Saiyan Trunks was released only a few months after but there's no reason they couldn't have included that head piece, which could have also included a forward looking stoic face, with Super (Saiyan) Vegeta.

Tamashii finally did it! That Majin Buu face...dayum!

That Gotenks face...damn! Still feel it's off.

C'mon, Tamashii...show me what I want...:pray:

YES! My FAVORITE version of Buu... FAT BUU! But I hope they also make the little evil Kid Buu. He's the final villain in Z anyway, must have him!

Back