S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It always was the case.

IMG_2135.JPGIMG_2136.JPG

Yeah, the more I'm looking back at Z, it always was off center. Dragon Ball Super really makes it stand out.

8ff.png

Wow I'm very happy with Yamcha! Even the little saibaman has some articulation! I want him now!

I'm surprised the saibaman has articulation, I wasn't expecting any. Lord Yamcha looks awesome, definitely can't wait to get him

yaasss finally the Zetto Senshi assemble! Can't wait to add him & Tienshinhan to the collection, they are long overdue

Wow there he is, yamcha, nappa, soon tien, sorta unreal seeing them in box with how long they've been so requested.

Holy **** not just the saibaman but his hair is articulated, that is cool.

Hair articulation on Yamcha is fantastic! Really helps make the head/neck articulation worth it. I wish they put more effort into the SS3 Goku 2.0's hair articulation.

What if they made a Figuarts of this singer dude lol!

kiyoshi_hikawa.jpg

Tonight's Super episode was awesome, the ending was worth the wait!

I'd definitely like a Bardock figure, with a first form Frieza to go with it.

I hope we see Ginyu force next year.

I'm not the biggest fan of Caulifla or Kale on their own, but for some reason, SSJ Kefla is cool to me. I think it's because the colors are nice and the fusion of those two voice actors is awesome, what with things coming full circle between Dragon Ball and Naruto.

Back