S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe DBS will have Broly eventually.

Kale is the canonized version of Broly... i thought that was obvious since day 1 :lol

Her existence within DBS is the writers acknowledging Broly's enduring popularity, thus making her a pure fanservice character

He will forever remain a "what-if" character along with Janemba, Cooler, Tapion, etc.

Curious to see if anybody's going to combine multiple shenrons into one giant one like in the anime

That's my plan. I'm waiting till I can buy four at once. Cause I'm stupid, but some gotta do it. Prolly gonna be a couple months tho, I'm low on funds currently.

Kale is the canonized version of Broly... i thought that was obvious since day 1 :lol

Her existence within DBS is the writers acknowledging Broly's enduring popularity, thus making her a pure fanservice character

He will forever remain a "what-if" character along with Janemba, Cooler, Tapion, etc.

Maybe Kale can become a man and change her name to Broly :monkey3

I'm calling it now, the secret to his defeat is in his eyes; Goku or whoever is going to exploit that with a Solar Flare or something

GfZCUCq.gif

Im gonna have a quick figurise project coming up soon guys. Planning to kitbash figurise krillin and gohan to make a bojack gohan haha It should be easy since they share the same parts. Gonna use gohan's head and belt and i think that should do it, shouldnt be too difficult! Just kind of wish there was a figurise version of the ssj1 gohan hair.

Tonight's episode of Super was GREAT! For a battle that was mostly fought in SSJ1 and 2, it sure was entertaining with all sorts of insanity! I love Caulifla and Kale, they're really very fun characters to watch and their fight with Goku was exciting. It's nice to see Caulifla keep improving along with Goku, it's like the two of them are blades sharpening each other. Kale is still somehow cute even as a super muscular fighter! I really hope they make them into Figuarts toys soon! Next episode seems it's gonna be lots of fun as well.

Immediately, I want Figuarts Fat Buu, Kid Buu, Jiren, Hit, Caulifla, Kale, and Cabba. Is Legendary Kale as huge as Broly? I think she's smaller if I remember properly. Maybe Legendary Kale would be around the size of Figuarts Nappa or Android 16?

My question is how did they get Potara earrings without being disqualified?

If Zen-oh is entertained by the result, it will be allowed... But now I want to know what will stop every other universe from doing it? I was really hoping it wasn't going to be potara fusion for that reason and because if Goku/Vegeta were to fuse they would have had to use the dance... Oh well. I just hope Vegetto is more effective this time if they resort to that.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty clear at this point that they're just making/changing the rules as they go along. Like when Potara was supposed to be a permanent fusion, DBS said "nevermind that." And people across the internet were losing their minds when they said Goku can't use the Spirit Bomb against Jiren because DBZ established it can only hurt evil people. Once again DBS said "just don't worry about it guys" and had him use it anyway

Well, also when stating the rules the Grand Priest never said "no items" he just said no weapons or healing items... I don't feel that the earrings count as either, but that's just my opinion.

The only other possibility I can think of is that Kale's hoop ear-rings are actually potara but are being concealed somehow, but I doubt that.

I think you're actually right about the GP specifically stating no healing items or weapons. Kale's earrings are hoops but in that very last shot after the credits they definitely look like Potara.
Screenshot_20171029-022735.jpg
I really wanted to see Gogeta be a thing but now I'm sure it won't happen.

I don't even get how Gogeta works because the fusion dance is about people who are similar in build isn't it?

Btw if that loophole in the rules does exit, I bet the mouse GoD is gonna use it in some scheming way.

Goten & Trunks have the same height difference as Goku & Vegeta tho, only reversed

IMG_1011.JPG

I think it's pretty clear at this point that they're just making/changing the rules as they go along. Like when Potara was supposed to be a permanent fusion, DBS said "nevermind that." And people across the internet were losing their minds when they said Goku can't use the Spirit Bomb against Jiren because DBZ established it can only hurt evil people. Once again DBS said "just don't worry about it guys" and had him use it anyway

True BUT in both cases DBS upgraded Z in a good way imo. A bomb is a bomb lol I always found it silly it can only hurt 'evil' people it's clearly physical as hell.
Vegito was supposed to be Gogeta, them splitting inside Buu was a way weaker 'making rules up' case as well imo. Whereas DBS has been full of sneaky and technical moments that seem fairly planned and incorporated well at the very least.

Goten & Trunks have the same height difference as Goku & Vegeta tho, only reversed

Huh, never really noticed that lol.

I never wanted an SHF Shaggy so bad

True BUT in both cases DBS upgraded Z in a good way imo. A bomb is a bomb lol I always found it silly it can only hurt 'evil' people it's clearly physical as hell.
Vegito was supposed to be Gogeta, them splitting inside Buu was a way weaker 'making rules up' case as well imo. Whereas DBS has been full of sneaky and technical moments that seem fairly planned and incorporated well at the very least.

Agreed on all points

I don't even get how Gogeta works because the fusion dance is about people who are similar in build isn't it?

Btw if that loophole in the rules does exit, I bet the mouse GoD is gonna use it in some scheming way.
I thought the only requirement was their power levels had to be evenly matched?

Immediately, I want Figuarts Fat Buu, Kid Buu, Jiren, Hit, Caulifla, Kale, and Cabba. Is Legendary Kale as huge as Broly? I think she's smaller if I remember properly. Maybe Legendary Kale would be around the size of Figuarts Nappa or Android 16?

I can't wait until Tamashii applies their focus on Tournament of Power releases.

Kale's Berserk artwork design didn't seem to make her as muscular as Broly but the anime art does during her fight with Goku. It all depends on what source material Tamashii uses.

If Zen-oh is entertained by the result, it will be allowed... But now I want to know what will stop every other universe from doing it? I was really hoping it wasn't going to be potara fusion for that reason and because if Goku/Vegeta were to fuse they would have had to use the dance... Oh well. I just hope Vegetto is more effective this time if they resort to that.

Isn't it frowned upon by the Kais to use Potara earrings if you're not a Supreme Kai? I could see Champa not giving a **** and telling his Supreme Kai to take them off and throw them to Kale and Caulifla.

I'm pretty sure the wording used regarding the fusion dance was that the two fighters must have a similar build and power level. Which, although I like Gogeta's design better than Vegito's, doesn't make sense because Goku is like a head and and half taller than Vegeta.
Anyway, if Kale and Caulifla use the earrings from their Kai I wonder how long it will be before other universes follow suit.

I love Ultra Instinct Shaggy.

Tamashii Nations World Tour Event will be taking place in Spain and Italy this week. The main focus for Barcelona appears to be Dragon Ball so we may see something new!
I'm pretty sure the wording used regarding the fusion dance was that the two fighters must have a similar build and power level. Which, although I like Gogeta's design better than Vegito's, doesn't make sense because Goku is like a head and and half taller than Vegeta.
Anyway, if Kale and Caulifla use the earrings from their Kai I wonder how long it will be before other universes follow suit.

I love Ultra Instinct Shaggy.
I completely forgot about that similar build stipulation. ...Retconned. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tamashii Nations World Tour Event will be taking place in Spain and Italy this week. The main focus for Barcelona appears to be Dragon Ball so we may see something new!

Hopefully a Kid Buu prototype. or any form of Buu at this point

Back