S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Broly isn't the only non-canon figure we get from SHF (not sure if the video game characters are canon or not). Hearing mention of Gogeta makes me want a figure of him.

Also: how do people feel about Jiren's design? I think he looks really...basic. Maybe he'll have an additional mode that looks more interesting, but I doubt it, since that would dilute the whole "singular being of raw power" thing they've developed for his character.

Hopefully a Kid Buu prototype. or any form of Buu at this point
*Sigh* Our boy Buu ain't getting no love.
At this point, Tamashii needs to schedule some sort of Buu release. Even if it is Gotenks or Gohan absorbed Super Buu. It seems that more than enough collectors were very pleased with the original prototypes that they don't need much upgrading. Once that's released, they can put all the time and resources towards Majin, Super, and Kid Buu to perfect them.

Digging that new avatar photo, crisis.
I hope Broly isn't the only non-canon figure we get from SHF (not sure if the video game characters are canon or not). Hearing mention of Gogeta makes me want a figure of him.

Also: how do people feel about Jiren's design? I think he looks really...basic. Maybe he'll have an additional mode that looks more interesting, but I doubt it, since that would dilute the whole "singular being of raw power" thing they've developed for his character.
Broly was only the most popular movie character and won Tamashii's poll a few years back. Gogeta is being made into a Figuarts Zero and Cooler has been on the "wish list" for awhile. They'll happen. It's just a matter of when.

[emoji848]

I wonder why they don't have the same "wish list" for a period of time throughout the year and pick a winner similar to how they did with Broly. It gives the collectors a voice and Tamashii a great seller.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think he looks kinda basic as well. However I blame Toppo for that, he's the leader of the Pride Troopers therefore he's responsible for the look of the costumes lol

I love Jiren for the fact that he's simply not intimidated by Goku, at all. He survived 2 of the BIGGEST anime clichés:
1.) The power of everyone (genki dama)
2.) New transformation with epic music

Most villains/antagonists/opponents lose after one of these 2 things happen :lecture

Got Nappa yesterday. It's nice, but his head is too damn shiny. Box came a little damaged from Amazon.
You're not the only who got the same treatment. I literally posted pics of my damaged box and pointed that out in a review I wrote on Amazon.com

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

You're not the only who got the same treatment. I literally posted pics of my damaged box and pointed that out in a review I wrote on Amazon.com

I might ask for a new one. The one panel of art of him on the front, where his shoulder pad is was bent all the way across the front of it.

Amazon is getting SS3 Goku tomorrow, so I may order that one then.

I still need the Xenoverse figures, but I'm in no hurry. They might be the least bought of the line thus far.

I might ask for a new one. The one panel of art of him on the front, where his shoulder pad is was bent all the way across the front of it.

Amazon is getting SS3 Goku tomorrow, so I may order that one then.

I still need the Xenoverse figures, but I'm in no hurry. They might be the least bought of the line thus far.
I'm too lazy to ask for a replacement. That'd mean I'd probably have to send my current Nappa back. Not worth the effort.

You did see the photos I left behind on Amazon, right? The box was wrecked. I may have second thoughts if I ever buy from Amazon again.

The sad reality is that eventually, one day, all of our boxes will endure some type of damage to them. They just degrade over time. It's inevitable guys :lecture

The curse of the collector is that you receive a damaged box in the mail, you request a new one, they send it in pristine condition, and the new one, one way or another, still gets damaged in your own home

The sad reality is that eventually, one day, all of our boxes will endure some type of damage to them. They just degrade over time. It's inevitable guys :lecture

The curse of the collector is that you receive a damaged box in the mail, you request a new one, they send it in pristine condition, and the new one, one way or another, still gets damaged in your own home
They don't degrade to this level.
ce203619ad26518f899dfd62f7c25627.jpg

I'm too lazy to ask for a replacement. That'd mean I'd probably have to send my current Nappa back. Not worth the effort.

You did see the photos I left behind on Amazon, right? The box was wrecked. I may have second thoughts if I ever buy from Amazon again.

I was speaking about Amazon doing this kinda thing seems like years ago, but the majority of the fellas in here never had any complaints. They were always lazy, but this is becoming blatant disregard for customers.

They don't degrade to this level.
ce203619ad26518f899dfd62f7c25627.jpg

That's worse than mine, damn.

And i think the right bicep had a chip damage on mine too. Amazon packaged it in their usual bubble wrapped envelope. Nothing with a "handle with care sticker on it. Amazon handled this badly. I'm surprised they didn't respond to my review. I wrote some really nasty things about Amazon's handling of this on my review.

Too lazy to go thru old posts to search for older photos but here is the other side of the box on my Nappa figure.
68fdea696a20cb6da2564242453df8ea.jpg

My only experience with getting anything that bad was recently with the Storm Collectibles Sub-Zero which was horribly crushed in the corner too.

All they do is hurt their business with this ****.

My only experience with getting anything that bad was recently with the Storm Collectibles Sub-Zero which was horribly crushed in the corner too.

All they do is hurt their business with this ****.
Apparently my review is not on the American Amazon but rather only on Amazon.ca

I only quickly switched to buying Nappa on Amazon cuz of the free shipping.

Apparently my review is not on the American Amazon but rather only on Amazon.ca

I only quickly switched to buying Nappa on Amazon cuz of the free shipping.

This and the quick shipping is the only reason to order from them. If I want anything pristine without fear of it being destroyed in shipping, I go BBTS.

Back