S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yamcha
· Body*
· Replacement wrist right and left 3 kinds*
· Exchange use face parts three*
- Saibaiman × 1*

Tien
/ Body*
/ Replacement Right Wrist 3 Type
/ Replacement Left Wrist Type 2 Type*
/ Assembly Type 1*
/ Replacement Facial Parts 3 Type*
/ Dumplings (Chaoz) * Attachments

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Its not as though tamashii arent trying to give us as much as possible though, ssj3 comes with quite a bit AND includes a stand. I've said it before, but im guessing the new articulation costs more to design and make, on top of them making entirely new molds instead of retooling existing ones (hence why Vegeta was cheaper). Those are likely eating into the budget of each figure, which is why we are getting less paint detailing and effect parts.

Lets be honest though, who here actually has space for kamehameha and galick gun beams? I mean, I've set that beam clash up and it takes up an entire cabinet space xD; they arent practical and I personally no longer think they are useful to have. I have all my effects except two in storage.

i actually dont remember normal goku being 23 dollars lol i remember seeing him for around 30 to 40. But yeah i remember krillin being around 35 and skipped out because i was like "uh it's just krilling nah", what a mistake that was.

I was able to get my nappa for 65, i try not to buy imports from places like amazon or bbts as they upcharge alot for imports. Also tien, yamcha, and nappa are web ex. Vegeta, swa goku, and trunks 2.0 are all still available for about 45 i believe, which isnt bad, and theyre regular releases.

I also think broly retailed for about 65-75 depending on where you bought it, i think i got mine for 75 around the time of release. Regret not getting the SDCC version a bit but oh well haha def not gonna pay 200 + for SDCC broly now.

@deano yeah my dbz display is crowded as is, hardly any room for blast effects, barely room for aura's or rocks etc, i really need some more space haha

Just got my shf Nappa from Amazon.ca today and I'm really disappointed with how they handled my package.

18126f419c36442ffafc45ceff28874b.jpg
e50544ae215f79b279515ee34df30037.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Keep your eyes open tomorrow. I don't want to say I was right but...well, I don't mind it. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OH WOW... I just definitely LOVE NAPPA!!! One of my favorite childhood villains, I've always wanted this bald dude! When I first saw him blowing up an entire city, I thought him and Vegeta were gods lol! Then I loved him even more when he beat up the rest of the heroes in brutal ways! He made the Saiyan armor very memorable to me as well. Anyway I took a few pictures before writing a review and making a little story about him just because he's so much fun to play with already haha :D I also followed some of the advice you gave me here the other day about stands. Fortunately I found a screwdriver that was able to tighten the Stage Act 4 screws and now they're actually able to support Nappa's weight... well at least I have to use 2 or 3 of them lol :)

Krillin is so screwed!

bukjDJV.jpg

ir3w3BV.jpg

03fP0ax.jpg

Have them send you a exchange. It’s fast and easy (in the US that is).
I'm in Toronto, Canada though. Bought it with Amazon due to me having their prime service. Then realized I'm ****ed cuz they're shipping from their new jersey facility instead of their Mississauga location.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

At least you got your Nappa. Mine have been in customs limbo for over 1 month. My patience is wearing thin. :mad:

I'm almost thinking we might see a Jiren prototype tomorrow. They fight between him and Goku has been getting hyped up for so long, and with the 1 hour special happening this weekend now would be a good time to show him. They'll probably show dbs trunks to go with black, but I'd really like to see Jiren

Back