S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

The PCE Frieza choice we should've seen coming what with his role in the series as well as his web exclusiveness preventing a straight rerelease. His golden version is also still available. I might switch out the old Frieza release this time, the shoulders bug the **** out of me. But I can't entirely see how well it's done now. Better colored effects is also nice.

That Gotenks face could be a meme lol.

Here's a full shot of the display.
NYCC-2017-Tamashii-Nations-DBZ-001.jpg

Btw, Figuarts also displayed the full JL and Thor figures for those interested.

EDIT:
New shoulder mold? Can't be can it? I question whether the headsculpt is new as well. They just repainted it quite differently I think.
NYCC-2017-Tamashii-Nations-DBZ-019.jpg

Wow everything is 2.0 tech except for Frieza and Krillin. Although Krillin is pretty much 2.0 articulation in my eyes and Frieza doesn’t really require a 2.0 imo. I can definitely see a PC Krillin with non colored eyes and blue striped boots in the future. Amazing how far this line has come [emoji24]

Edit: Looking at it closer, the Frieza is definitely a 2.0. It’s not a PC. Good work Tamashii [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s something about the shoulders and the torso. The torso looks cut differently and the joints connecting the shoulders and the pecs are different. Also the face isn’t just painted different, the eyes look wider. The torso itself seems to be slightly longer too

dc349f5aa68a5932cd9ee0ff97e2b4a3.jpg

13f5d7d083e0f71b04d20ec2665bb127.png

Credit to Toyark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back