S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anybody wants to see some huge reveals, wait for Bandai America and their Super line.
Please elaborate
Tamashii released the photo of Premium Color Final Form Frieza on their Instagram page. It actually looks good and I really like the paint application on it but was really hoping for a new mold. I spoke too soon about me being right. I have the Parker Luck.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

FullSizeRender.jpg

lol. easy pass

hmmm, cool, I want more super saiyans for my collection.

Sad probably we will never see SSJ4 :<

What the... out of all the characters that could get a "Premium Color" version, I wasn't expecting Frieza! I mean, he's just purple and white, how else could you turn him into a Premium Color? Then I saw the picture it it seems the light bluish shading on his body disappeared or got replaced with a light reddish tone, if that's not a camera effect or lighting thing (coming from that reddish beam) :eek: I would've been happier if it was the big macho 100% Frieza. Oh well, I guess this is a Frieza for those who didn't get the original :)

hmmm, cool, I want more super saiyans for my collection.

Sad probably we will never see SSJ4 :<
Do you buy any of the Bandai America Dragon Ball Super line?

We'll see S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan 4 Goku eventually. It's a highly demanded release. Bandai certainly makes questionable choices but Super Saiyan 4 Goku is only a matter of when he'll be released.

Do you buy any of the Bandai America Dragon Ball Super line?

We'll see S.H.Figuarts Super Saiyan 4 Goku eventually. It's a highly demanded release. Bandai certainly makes questionable choices but Super Saiyan 4 Goku is only a matter of when he'll be released.

I dig universe 6 saiyans. I would get some of them. And of course, Mirai Trunks from Black arc.

Well, I REALLY hope you are right about goku ssj4, this transformation is SO bad ass. But I thought they were getting hands in Super/Games characters and leave GT aside

i dont really see a difference for the PCE frieza, if anything it has less shading lol im pretty good with my datong frieza tbh but we'll see how this turns out. I feel like it's a possibility it may even include LESS accessories, but we'll see in time

I dig universe 6 saiyans. I would get some of them. And of course, Mirai Trunks from Black arc.

Well, I REALLY hope you are right about goku ssj4, this transformation is SO bad ass. But I thought they were getting hands in Super/Games characters and leave GT aside
Bandai relies on Goku releases. I'll just leave it at that. [emoji38]

i dont really see a difference for the PCE frieza, if anything it has less shading lol im pretty good with my datong frieza tbh but we'll see how this turns out. I feel like it's a possibility it may even include LESS accessories, but we'll see in time

Whiter and the purple is more metallic. The energy effect is included so, similar to Perfect Cell, I imagine it'll come with everything. Tamashii did the right move with releasing a Frieza but went with an easier solution. Not very thrilled about that, to be honest.

What the... out of all the characters that could get a "Premium Color" version, I wasn't expecting Frieza! I mean, he's just purple and white, how else could you turn him into a Premium Color? Then I saw the picture it it seems the light bluish shading on his body disappeared or got replaced with a light reddish tone, if that's not a camera effect or lighting thing (coming from that reddish beam) :eek: I would've been happier if it was the big macho 100% Frieza. Oh well, I guess this is a Frieza for those who didn't get the original :)

Yeah, me too <( i am dying for a 100% Freezer! : (

I’m kind of torn cuz if this Frieza has better paint apps than the OG I’ll have to sell mine and replace him. Thing is Frieza was my first ever Figuarts from back in the day so he has sentimental value to me...I guess I can always have two [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The original Frieza I got has a few paint defects, so I might actually get this one. And the shoulder joint being purple now is a plus.

Holy hell lol BOA really want us to buy their DBZ/DBS collections lol. I like how they’re releasing a merged zamazu but not goku black (must be because of figuarts) haha

But about PCE Frieza, I’m on board!!!! Great opportunity for molders to make a frost

Back