S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is an amazing custom :clap
I want to see someone customize hair on him next

IMG_0628.JPG

off topic but does anyone own storm collectibles mortal combat or street fighter figures? they look really good with a lot of detail and articulation. It would be great if they could get licensed to do some dbz figures in the future i would definitely buy them. I'm not a hardcore collector i just stick to sh figuarts dbz but if there is some other dbz figures that are well made with articulation i would buy.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

off topic but does anyone own storm collectibles mortal combat or street fighter figures? they look really good with a lot of detail and articulation. It would be great if they could get licensed to do some dbz figures in the future i would definitely buy them. I'm not a hardcore collector i just stick to sh figuarts dbz but if there is some other dbz figures that are well made with articulation i would buy.

I got Scorpion only for now, and the paint on his waist band was pretty messily painted. But overall, nice figure.

Their Mortal Kombat figures are really nice but I don't like their Street Fighter line at all. I like to judge a figure based in-hand and I couldn't wait to put down Ryu and Bison. They're extremely accurate to the source material from Street Fighter V though since they have the designer from the video game help oversee the accuracy of the figures as well.

I got Scorpion only for now, and the paint on his waist band was pretty messily painted. But overall, nice figure.
I dont own one just looked at some reviews on youtube and they looked good. But scorpion is definitely one I would like to buy and the price is pretty similar to sh figuarts now a days.

Well maybe if they ever did make some dbz figures i think it would be great for competition given that sh figuarts seem to make the best articulated dbz figures. It would benefit us the consumers since competition could bring a better overall figure from Bandai or if ever storm collectibles do make dbz figures

Their Mortal Kombat figures are really nice but I don't like their Street Fighter line at all. I like to judge a figure based in-hand and I couldn't wait to put down Ryu and Bison. They're extremely accurate to the source material from Street Fighter V though since they have the designer from the video game help oversee the accuracy of the figures as well.

I'd get their SF line, but I utterly hate the direction Crapcom has taken that series for the last 10 years.

Well maybe if they ever did make some dbz figures i think it would be great for competition given that sh figuarts seem to make the best articulated dbz figures. It would benefit us the consumers since competition could bring a better overall figure from Bandai or if ever storm collectibles do make dbz figures

Competition would be great but it doesn't seem likely that any other company will, or be allowed to, venture into the market. I know Megahouse has just begun developing a Naruto Variable Action Heroes line which will hopefully give Tamashii Nations some competition. I know Megahouse has the Dimension of Dragonball and Gals line so I don't know if it's possible for them to start a Dragon Ball Z Variable Action Heroes line as well.

I'd get their SF line, but I utterly hate the direction Crapcom has taken that series for the last 10 years.

Start with Hot Ryu, if you want to start the line. He's an SDCC Exclusive but Bluefin will more than likely have him available at NYCC.

On the topic of storm collectibles, I only have Ryu, I'm kind of meh on it, but I do admit it's very accurate, for better or worse lol I was tempted to get Ken but holding off for now. Their mortal Kombat stuff is good though, and I'm in on that. I got scorpion, sub zero, and noob saibot. The paint may seem messy at times but I think it's on purpose? All the figures have a very handy painted look, reminded me of Neca.

As far as Street fighter, I'm sticking with shf. I felt they were more fun to handle, and although labeled as sf5 they work for having them represent their sf2 look, they are also better scaled for 6 inch scale and so fit to cross over better with everything else (marvel legends, other shf etc). Since it's shf, the girls have more of an anime face though, but overall I prefer the size, playability/poseability, and versatility of shf. Have Cammy on PO and waiting for their classic Akuma it looks awesome, would go great with the bootleg purple flames.

Storm is actually more 7 inch scale although they say they're 1/12. And if you want sf5 accurate figures they are the way to go, the detail alone is top notch, but the bulky-Ness of the sf5 design hinders articulation. I heard they got license for tekken 7 and kof though. So waiting to see those, the heihachi proto didn't look bad, I think they'll look great! Curious how their kof stuff will look though. I'm in for their mk, tekken, and very selective on their sf, and waiting to see their kof.

Sorry for the long post, but that's my input XD

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Great input, misterW.

Within the next day or so, Tamashii Nations should be posting the next scheduled release on their Instagram page. May want to keep an eye on it. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hey guys I haven't posted in a while but I wanted to show you guys this rare Gogeta figure I forgot I had
39ea6d55c5e9763bbe0f0e6494f40f09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back