S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my scouter Vegeta 2.0 today too. Head barely fits the SS Vegeta body.

e7ead51576de3747ab6f73d71ed0af6c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Are the pegs different or something?

Hey guys i was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the figure rise final form frieza? I want a final form frieza in my collection but i can't choose between the figure rise and the sh figuarts one. For whichever one you choose I'd also like a reason so I can really weigh the pros and cons since i haven't had any experience with figure rise before LOL thanks guys!

Angelo how do you swap the shoulders?

First you'll want to take the arms and heads off the figures. Warm up a cup of water, put the figures in the water to let the plastic loosen. You'll grab each shoulder on the sides with your index and middle finger, place your thumb on the tip of the peg to stabilize it, and pull. It should be fairly easy if the plastic is warm and loosened up enough. It sounds a lot more difficult than it actually is.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey guys i was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the figure rise final form frieza? I want a final form frieza in my collection but i can't choose between the figure rise and the sh figuarts one. For whichever one you choose I'd also like a reason so I can really weigh the pros and cons since i haven't had any experience with figure rise before LOL thanks guys!

It's a great model kit and really good for a 100% Final Form Frieza in your display. It takes time to put together but I find it relaxing. The model kit is very nicely made and put together where it almost feels like an S.H.Figuarts.

I'm not sure why Tamashii Nations is against creating a new head mold/sculpt for Majin Vegeta. It could easily be re-used for another Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan God, and Super Saiyan Blue release.

img_6310busxv.jpg

img_6311t5scp.jpg

img_6316gcs4e.jpg

img_6317ifsc5.jpg

My Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black arrived from Figure Class! Only my second DB resin statue, and it's so rad. Fantastic sculpt, detail, base, and paint job. Really captures the evil arrogance of Black. The Rosé aura is just gorgeous. It also came with a titanium replica of Black's time ring as well as an unannounced bonus.

That Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black resin looks outstanding! I've seen multiple photos of it on Facebook so it's cool that somebody from this forum purchased one.

This has me thinking on what Tamashii Nations will hopefully do with Goku Black/Zamasu/Fused Zamasu in general.

Honestly, I would really like to see two releases of Goku Black in S.H.Figuarts form: Goku Black and Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black. I think the character is popular enough where collectors would purchase two releases of him and I do believe he's iconic enough for the EX line.

Zamasu really only needs an S.H.Figuarts form. A great accessory for him would be Beerus' hand pose when he destroys Zamasu.

Fused Zamasu would be great as an S.H.Figuarts and Figuarts Zero. It would be interesting to see if Tamashii Nations attempts a Monster form for Fused Zamasu. I don't think it would be a problem for collectors if Tamashii Nations downsizes the proportions of his right arm. Then Figuarts Zero Fused Zamasu with the halo...that would look amazing.

I must admit, Kaioken Gokuo is growing on me. I don't own it yet, but it's growing on me

I'm still on the fence about it though

I'm starting to get new display ideas. My previous display has been dismantled for quite some time now

How much is SDCC Broly commanding these days

That Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black resin looks outstanding! I've seen multiple photos of it on Facebook so it's cool that somebody from this forum purchased one.

This has me thinking on what Tamashii Nations will hopefully do with Goku Black/Zamasu/Fused Zamasu in general.

Honestly, I would really like to see two releases of Goku Black in S.H.Figuarts form: Goku Black and Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black. I think the character is popular enough where collectors would purchase two releases of him and I do believe he's iconic enough for the EX line.

Zamasu really only needs an S.H.Figuarts form. A great accessory for him would be Beerus' hand pose when he destroys Zamasu.

Fused Zamasu would be great as an S.H.Figuarts and Figuarts Zero. It would be interesting to see if Tamashii Nations attempts a Monster form for Fused Zamasu. I don't think it would be a problem for collectors if Tamashii Nations downsizes the proportions of his right arm. Then Figuarts Zero Fused Zamasu with the halo...that would look amazing.

I'm hoping for the same. I would want both Goku Black and SSR Black to come with different accessories. That would also likely mean there would be more face options. I'd even go as far to say the SSR body could come with a pink hue. Or maybe that would be an exclusive re-color. I'd buy them all.

black_rose____by_nekoar-dajcd0q.jpg

I must admit, Kaioken Gokuo is growing on me. I don't own it yet, but it's growing on me

I'm still on the fence about it though

I'm starting to get new display ideas. My previous display has been dismantled for quite some time now

How much is SDCC Broly commanding these days

Kaio-ken Goku is a really good figure. The paint application is very nicely done. It goes well with either the older or even the newer Scouter Vegeta.

Take photos of your new displays. You do a tremendous job on them and I always enjoy seeing them!

I've seen SDCC Broly close to $200 lately. (Apparently a lot of people asked about that at SDCC because the tag in the display mislead them thinking it was this year's SDCC Exclusive.)

I'm hoping for the same. I would want both Goku Black and SSR Black to come with different accessories. That would also likely mean there would be more face options. I'd even go as far to say the SSR body could come with a pink hue. Or maybe that would be an exclusive re-color. I'd buy them all.

That would benefit both Tamashii Nations and collectors. I can't imagine that one release alone would even be able to capture the majority of accessories for the character. It seems Tamashii Nations is testing the waters with Yamcha, Tien, and Kid Goku to see if the collectors are willing to spend the money to gain more accessories like the Saibaman, Chiaotzu, Korin, and Nimbus.

The pink hue would be awesome for Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black! Have it stand out from the regular Goku Black release. I could easily see that being an SDCC Exclusive at some point.

this loox so good. Still the "holy grail" of SHF dbz I need to get :monkey4

FullSizeRender.jpg

$200 for SDCC Broccoli... that's still affordable. I skipped out on it upon first release

img_6310busxv.jpg

img_6311t5scp.jpg

img_6316gcs4e.jpg

img_6317ifsc5.jpg

My Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black arrived from Figure Class! Only my second DB resin statue, and it's so rad. Fantastic sculpt, detail, base, and paint job. Really captures the evil arrogance of Black. The Rosé aura is just gorgeous. It also came with a titanium replica of Black's time ring as well as an unannounced bonus.

Is that that $300 dollar statue?

SDCC 2017 Kaiohken can be bought for as low as $100 on eBay currently and SDCC 2016 Broly is about $200.

MHToyshop Update:

PayPal concluded the claims I had pending in my favor and I've gotten MOST of my money back from MHToyshop. Of course, MH never responded to my email nor refunded me prior to me making PayPal disputes. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt but they handled their closure quite poorly and didn't loop in their customers.

Anyone else got their money back?

God ss Goku has become quite expensive. I think I've said that before but not to sure. The sad fact is that it may never get a release(premium color.) or new mold unless it's featured again in new episodes.

Back