S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I just got this figure, and i seem to have a QC issue with the left foot. the peg seems too long.

Aside from that.....It's just far superior than the OG only the paint apps saves it.

I did some pics to compare each Vegeta :

View attachment 356012
View attachment 356015

I really like this new take on the Saiyan Saga Vegeta....

Honestly, I just got this figure, and i seem to have a QC issue with the left foot. the peg seems too long.

Aside from that.....It's just far superior than the OG only the paint apps saves it.

I did some pics to compare each Vegeta :

View attachment 356012

View attachment 356015

I really like this new take on the Saiyan Saga Vegeta....

not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but i cant see your attachments?

Saw this here:
Looks Awesome, definitely going to get a second Vegeta and try to do this.
1500819153595.jpg

In terms of the lack of shading, I don’t know why but to me it somehow makes it look more cartoon-like, even though there was shading in the anime. I quite like it, looking forward to mine arriving.

I woulda much rather preferred them do a battle damaged Namek Vegeta like they did battle damaged SS Goku. This was Vegeta at the very height of his douchebaggery

IMG_0347.JPG

But then again, they can't replicate, or choose not to replicate, this specific art style in figure form so it might've been hit or miss

Got my scouter Vegeta 2.0 today too. Head barely fits the SS Vegeta body.

e7ead51576de3747ab6f73d71ed0af6c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Got my scouter Vegeta 2.0 today too. Head barely fits the SS Vegeta body.

e7ead51576de3747ab6f73d71ed0af6c.jpg

Change the shoulders with Super Saiyan Trunks and it's not that far off the version before he transformed into a Super Saiyan to fight Android 19.

hqdefault.jpg

So, Nappa release date on american stores is July 2017 while on Japanese stores is August 2017. I don't think the item will be released first in US, does anybody know if american stores are poiting the wrong release date?

Here's a side by side of Super Vegeta out of the box and my kit-bashed, panel lined Vegeta.
20170726_105434 (2).jpg
20170726_103046 (2).jpg

Looking at the pics now, it appears as though I need to figure out a way to shorten my kit-bashed version's neck a little...

Pretty sure the peg is different on Trunks

The shoulders can be exchanged. I've done it with one set of Super Saiyan Trunks and Super (Saiyan) Vegeta.

So, Nappa release date on american stores is July 2017 while on Japanese stores is August 2017. I don't think the item will be released first in US, does anybody know if american stores are poiting the wrong release date?

Nappa will be released stateside in September. Not sure why some stores are advertising it as July.

I'm pretty sure US release dates are around a month after the Japanese release. Amazon says Nappa comes out September. August is the official Scouter Vegeta 2.0 release date for US :) I'm excited for Nappa! Always wanted that big bald guy! Would be more fun if Tien and Yamcha comes out already, I can finally recreate those unforgettable childhood scenes where they get beaten the crap to hell by Nappa lol!

Dunno if it's just me but scouter Vegeta 2.0 seems a bit taller than SS Vegeta 2.0

Yeah if Nappa was releasing in July then this forum would be flooded with photos by now

Dunno if it's just me but scouter Vegeta 2.0 seems a bit taller than SS Vegeta 2.0

It is, which is why some of us are like "wtf"

Here's a side by side of Super Vegeta out of the box and my kit-bashed, panel lined Vegeta.
View attachment 356089
View attachment 356090

interesting but i think i still prefer out of the box, also i feel like the panel lining is too harsh? but that's just my opinion, i prefer more subtle softer panel lining/shading. Also feel like the old face sculpt is out of place XD

@crisis i wouldve loved a battle damaged namek vegeta, wouldve been an awesome figure, but then they would have to make a recoome to go with it! XD

So, it seems that I failed to upload my pictures, I'm trying again.

In the first pic, I'm just doing a quick comparison between all the Vegetas I have.
In the second, it's just V2 Saiyan Saga, V2 SSJ Vegeta and SSB Vegeta.
The pictures might be too big though =/

IMG_1446[1].jpg
IMG_1448.jpg

Nope, they're perfect, Yarlick! Thanks for posting them. (Also thank you to others who have been posting their photos! It's always a joy to see them.)

Edited: I don't know why Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta always escapes my mind when I'm thinking of Vegeta releases. I actually thought the quality of the face(s) was good for that release and, just now thinking about it, surprised that Tamashii Nations didn't re-use that head mold and faces for Scouter Vegeta. Maybe they're trying to keep the consistency throughout Vegeta releases and using only 2.0 updates?

I like the Super Vegeta head, but it really only works for Super Vegeta. It looks just ok for Saiyan Saga Vegeta 2.0 because Vegeta's head was a bit larger back then. I know I'm going to need a custom head for Majin Vegeta when he comes out. Bluegeta's head might be a good starting point for that.

FullSizeRender.jpg

All they need to do is add some detailed lines in the hair and it would be perfect. I don't think Tamashii is going to change it though. That prototype is exactly what we're getting

View attachment 356366

All they need to do is add some detailed lines in the hair and it would be perfect. I don't think Tamashii is going to change it though. That prototype is exactly what we're getting

i agree with you crisis. I wouldve liked a new mold for him or even if they just changed the 4 front parts of hair like they did for SSB but vegeta always gets the short end of the stick lol I was hoping for a combination of the vegetto hair mold and ssj vegeta mold, since the detailing on that figure and ultimate gohan (strangely enough) hair are really good. But on the plus side at least we are getting some sort of majin vegeta, im sure there's gonna be tons of customizers correcting the hair. Im also fairly certain it's gonna be all the same faces again just detailed for majin haha but that head tilted smile still works pretty well, was..."toying" around with that look for my scouter 2.0, so overall i think we'll be at least satisfied with the new majin vegeta when it comes. :lol

Back