S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody messed up, thats not a PCE ssj Goku, thats just the sdcc Goku with the wrong name. Notice how it says "sdcc exclusive" on the plaque? It doesnt even say Goku, thats a plaque for sdcc Gohan xD

20232284_1796876463659003_3468109935619260118_o.jpg

In opther news, SSJGod Goku is looking much better colour-wise, nowhere near as yellow, happy about that.

SDCC-2017-Tamashii-Nations-DBZ-and-Anime-029.jpg

that face sculpt for ssj3 Goku looks incredible, and the hair is a bit PCE but not too much; looks like he lost his bang though :p

SDCC-2017-Tamashii-Nations-DBZ-and-Anime-038.jpg

Pics taken from https://www.dbzfigures.com/figure-news/sh-figuarts-goku-black-revealed-sdcc/

and https://news.toyark.com/2017/07/19/sdcc-2017-gallery-tamashii-nations-dragon-ball-z-anime-260067

Attachments

• 20232250_1796876433659006_2855864821770678674_o-225x300.jpg
    20232250_1796876433659006_2855864821770678674_o-225x300.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 159
Ultra Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Rage Grade 3 Goku

If there's going to be a "new" form, I'd rather it be with what they technically already showed him do; Kaioken SSB, except he's mastered it to the point where he "fuses" Kaioken into his SSB form 100%. I feel that's more logical than "I unlocked a newer transformation that's newer than new. But the new one is just a precursor to an even newer one, but wait till you see the level after THATjejxuewpfjrjwhblahblah" Just stop already. Sheer will should be what makes Goku or whoever win, not another transformation. But what do I know

@RockEzy I mean in the sense that why would anyone purchase the super expensive 2011 EX SS Goku when it appears a a much cheaper PCE with a near identical paint job will be available soon

Hell I'd take that. Kaioken in the long run is much better than SS since it couldn't be spammed. Taking it to a new level would be worthy of a new powerup.

The Saiyans should only get powerups now and not transformations as we've seen... they all get nerfed... SS is just boring at this point and has been since the Buu Saga.

As that dude in that video mentioned, Ultimate Gohan broke the mold for the better even though he wasn't utilized properly and much like SS3, didn't accomplish anything.

Yeah, I noticed the color change on God Goku in person. Hopefully they keep that color.

Nappa looks great in person. I noticed he had paint scratches in his inner thighs (not that I was intentionally looking >_> <_<). It looks like it came from rubbing against his crouch area.

Also, I've been thinking of picking up another 16 figure. He's very underrated

Damn Big Deano.. you just debunked it, i was starting to look forward to it >__<

Also, is it possible that the reason we're getting Nappa in those specific colors is because they plan on using him as next years exclusive?

Damn Big Deano.. you just debunked it, i was starting to look forward to it >__<

Also, is it possible that the reason we're getting Nappa in those specific colors is because they plan on using him as next years exclusive?

20401194_10214149930168445_180992311_n.jpg

Finally! Now all those countless Goku Black customs can stop lol

I want to see Zamas. Will they do his fused form, regular, or both?

I never understood the appeal for Goku Black customs. It was an absolute guarantee that he was getting a release with updated quality and articulation.

It'll be interesting to see how far they go with Zamasu and Fused Zamasu. I imagine Future Trunks is going to be paired with Goku Black though.

At a minimum I think we'll get Zamasu and Future Trunks. Zamasu is pretty much guaranteed since Goku Black IS Zamasu and he's the main villain. Trunks is guaranteed as well since he's Trunks [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not next year, but definitely the foreseeable future.

At a minimum I think we'll get Zamasu and Future Trunks. Zamasu is pretty much guaranteed since Goku Black IS Zamasu and he's the main villain. Trunks is guaranteed as well since he's Trunks [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fused Zamasu will surely be given a release as well if Zamasu is released. I believe the only difference in the body is the coloring and belt sash. Maybe they'll release Super Saiyan Blue Vegito with Fused Zamasu.
Not next year, but definitely the foreseeable future.
Yeah, it'll be awhile. Regular Nappa will still be available for purchase around July of next year.

Very cool. Like the newest version more and more. Old Scouter Vegeta would be great with Kaio-ken Goku.

The OG version for the paint application, newer version for the better articulation and and molding.

What is making Scouter 2.0 so damn tall and lanky in the arms? Have they used parts from the Trunks to try and slim him down?

I mean I like the figure, but the lack of paint apps, off proportions and that neck keep underwhelming me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What is making Scouter 2.0 so damn tall and lanky in the arms? Have they used parts from the Trunks to try and slim him down?

I mean I like the figure, but the lack of paint apps, off proportions and that neck keep underwhelming me.

What's wrong with the neck fam?

If you look at super Vegeta, the neck gets really slim towards the top.

i noticed that when i was looking at scouter 2.0 and thought it was just for him but it's the same neck on super vegeta, doesnt better me as much though i feel like his head hides enough of it, but it couldve also been a functional thing to allow for my neck movement? I also love the detailing on the OG but what i like about the new one is that you can get him into poses and it looks convincing, like the goku vs vegeta saiyan saga poses. I could not get the OG to look that good in that pose, sadly goku's pose in that scene is so weird i dont even think a 2.0 can do it. As far as super vegeta vs OG ssj vegeta i like the super vegeta alot more, i think it's alot better.

some pics for example of the poses, i used gohan as it's the same body mold and i have opened my kaiohken goku haha

iconic vegeta pose.jpg

dont mind my blanket.... :slap also i think the style pose hands that super vegeta came with wouldve looked better for that pose, but was too lazy to dig it out of storage haha

gohan pose.jpg

Back