S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree/disagree? Dude makes some valid points

"Merchandise-obsessed fanboys" :monkey2

does he also have a video explaining why ash from pokemon (not to mention mega-evolve) schould/schould'nt age?
does he also have a video explaining why super mario schould/schouldn't transform in the new games? he can be a freaking t-rex now! how ridiculous is that huh?....

trnaformations are here to stay, especially in ongoing shonen animes. accept it or move on, geez...

also why is he calling out cell and buu sagas while its frieza who started this whole thing? that **** was just ridiculous to begin with.

misterW, SDCC attendees:

How'd they do the Bluefin Exclusive line? Did they do a ticket line and then you had to return later? How many could each person in line buy? Did you all see people heading off with huge boxes of figures?

No ticket system. Line was pretty good this year. 2 per person, even though you could've spent all day going back in line to purchase more or come back other days. Never saw boxes of them leaving. The line went pretty fast compared to the other years I've been in it. Best experience so far.

Although I loved the way Bandai did their booth, ticket style. Get your ticket with your assigned timeslot. Comeback with no line and pick up your items.

Also, I asked Adam on the last day are we getting any form of Buu and he said, "yeah, we have him as a Figuarts Zero" with a smile.

so opened up my scouter 2.0 vegeta, and it's pretty awesome imo, and i have the OG as well. In terms of sculpt, accuracy and poseability it's great, aesthetically and possible poses i think beats out the OG hands down. But tamashii has been slacking in the QC with these regular releases recently. Small paint chips on the smirk face, similar to what wouldve been on my cross arms if i hadnt exchanged it, except that one was way bigger. Also paint chips and paint bleeding. Although i love that this a regular release and i love the scouter with the readings on it (a nice touch), but bandai's really slacking in QC lately imo. I dont really mind the no shading, i think the clean look is nice, but i may try to detail it up with real touch markers (brown for the yellow armor part and blue for the white parts) and post update pics if i do. Also, there is SOME shading, it's the "i peed myself" shading inbetween the legs that bandai tamashii has been so fond of lately lol

scouter close up.jpg

scouter full.jpg

scouter chip.jpg

scouter paint bleed.jpg

scouter shading.jpg

It did, the American release has a sticker over it. The Japanese releases all started off as dragonball kai figures, plus, mandarake wouldn't sell bootlegs, they are a massive collection of stores in Japan.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks, appreciate the correction!

The armor is the only thing I can really give the older figures credit for. They had a nice glossy finish and panel lining while the newer figures are just flat white.

If they would've included an extra ki blast effect or something... they might've convinced me

FullSizeRender.jpg

Also, I asked Adam on the last day are we getting any form of Buu and he said, "yeah, we have him as a Figuarts Zero" with a smile.

waitaminute
Did he mean "yeah, you guys already have Buu, it's a SHF Zero statue. you otakus need to get away from me now *awkwardly smiles*" or, "the form you guys are getting has already been released as a SHF Zero"

waitaminute
Did he mean "yeah, you guys already have Buu, it's a SHF Zero statue. you otakus need to get away from me now *awkwardly smiles*" or, "the form you guys are getting has already been released as a SHF Zero"

Lol, hell if I know. He was busy passing out catalogs

Probably thought you asked if there is any form of Buu.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If that's true then the scalpers still demanding $500+ for 2011 SDCC SS Goku are doomed lol

Agree/disagree? Dude makes some valid points

"Merchandise-obsessed fanboys" :monkey2

I can take or leave transformations... but if you're going to make a new one... STOP... ****ING... NERFING THEM! SSB is garbage now.

Honestly I do think there shouldn't be anything higher than SSB. Cut the losses now.

Ultra Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Rage Grade 3 Goku

If there's going to be a "new" form, I'd rather it be with what they technically already showed him do; Kaioken SSB, except he's mastered it to the point where he "fuses" Kaioken into his SSB form 100%. I feel that's more logical than "I unlocked a newer transformation that's newer than new. But the new one is just a precursor to an even newer one, but wait till you see the level after THATjejxuewpfjrjwhblahblah" Just stop already. Sheer will should be what makes Goku or whoever win, not another transformation. But what do I know

@RockEzy I mean in the sense that why would anyone purchase the super expensive 2011 EX SS Goku when it appears a a much cheaper PCE with a near identical paint job will be available soon

Back