S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kid Goku has been confirmed for January. Not sure if I missed somebody already posting it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If the final product looks this good, it might be worth buying, even if you already own the SH version.

NlEO04y.jpg

Thanks. BBTS doesn't do it anymore?
No, Tamashii Nations stopped shipping the S.H.Figuarts shippers since Ultimate Gohan.
what figure is this and is it scale to the sh figuarts. I still don't own frieza

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Bandai America's Dragon Ball Super Final Form Frieza, I believe.

Edited. Somebody had a photo comparison between Vegeta and they seemed slightly similar in scale. I imagine Final Form Frieza will look bigger so it may be RoF scale.

Web Ex price, plus BBTS loves to scalp. Expect a better price at other american stores.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BBTS doesn't really scalp (until they have low stock and realize they can bump the price up, even so, when that occurs...it's usually months after the initial release). They just ALWAYS go with the MSRP until they have a sale. So this is actually Tamashii/Bluefin setting the price.

He's $66 USD on Nippon-Yasan. I'm guessing he'll be slightly cheaper on MHToyshop, Toyzinthebox, etc. but not by much.

My Krillan fell off my shelf and his destructo disk broke. Are there any cheap alternatives to replace it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Krillan fell off my shelf and his destructo disk broke. Are there any cheap alternatives to replace it?

Hope for a better effect from Tamashii Nations. [emoji38]

How did it even break? It's made out of some kind of flexible sheet plastic.
That Canofbeams guy used to make a destructo disc effect but I didn't like it because it was too busy. Maybe if you can find some transparent yellow plastic sheets or dye a clear one yellow you could cut it into a couple circles and fit it to the piece in the middle of the factory one.

How did it even break? It's made out of some kind of flexible sheet plastic.
That Canofbeams guy used to make a destructo disc effect but I didn't like it because it was too busy. Maybe if you can find some transparent yellow plastic sheets or dye a clear one yellow you could cut it into a couple circles and fit it to the piece in the middle of the factory one.

8d56448e6220a1875a9462cb0bfc566a.jpg

I'm sorry I should of been more specific. It's actually the peg that goes into his hand

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6d464768466a8ad82de43f5b000df720.jpg

bf9f14ef2c36b2da4571b523de3e0e61.jpg

Tweaked 18 and Cell. Think I'm happy with the result

A dab of super glue should do. I would recommend the gel control kind. Just make sure to let it sit overnight before you go messing with it.

6d464768466a8ad82de43f5b000df720.jpg

bf9f14ef2c36b2da4571b523de3e0e61.jpg

Tweaked 18 and Cell. Think I'm happy with the result

The (energy) effect of the kamehameha needs to be turned so that it goes in the same direction as the wind effect, no?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

The (energy) effect of the kamehameha needs to be turned so that it goes in the same direction as the wind effect, no?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

bf5be934333dfaa7a2bf116b9ed570c0.jpg

Maybe it was hard to see from the angle

Back